napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

College football is a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to say this was an incredible saturday of games... i thoroughly enjoyed watching iowa play like they did as well as houston... so many upsets already but that also goes to show you how meaningless pre season rankings are in terms of final outcomes... its going to be a crazy season!

Hahahaha, yes sir we will....

QUOTE=BigBusiness;204186]We'll see the last game of the season!![/QUOTE]

DG toldjo ass not to sleep on houston

thanks brother... fucking houston has been building that team for years and they were especially trying to make a huge impression on the big 12 committee because they are a finalist to be allowed into the expansion of the big 12... i would say that may have slightly increased their chances... =) They really pounded oklahoma though... we will find out when they play louisville.. louisville was one of the teams i had as a sleeper to make serious noise... i wish houston had a tougher schedule aside from oklahoma and louisville but they have a serious chance to get into the playoffs if they go undefeated...

no shit talk about a missippi meltdown unbelievable that the frosh qb had the fortitude to handle all that comeback. I was hoping for the upset just to knock those fuckers outta the top 5. but it was a good game first half looked like a fucking middle school team playing a d1 school, cook looked like he was drunk running the ball falling all over the place. then the rebs looked like they smoked a fatty at the half ridiculous but fsu looks strong but I will say their QB better be careful running the way he does he will end up getting fucked up

it was not just a mississippi meltdown, it was the adrenaline wore off and they came back to planet earth... florida state is a fucking bitch to beat... jimbo fisher has been down 7 total times at halftime and guess what... He's 7-0 in those games... that's serious coaching... that's what you get when you learn behind bobby bowden all these years... i said it from the start, that florida state is the one team i can see winning it all other than alabama and clemson... they have serious talent on that team and as you already know, they are well coached... that's mind blowing impressive to see a freshman qb on a monday night primetime game that EVERYONE is watching, as well as being his FIRST GAME, to have that composure and that killer instinct to take that fucking game back... im telling you right now, watch this team progress all year and be right there in the playoff... they can beat clemson... we will see when they play this year...

it was not just a mississippi meltdown, it was the adrenaline wore off and they came back to planet earth... florida state is a fucking bitch to beat... jimbo fisher has been down 7 total times at halftime and guess what... He's 7-0 in those games... that's serious coaching... that's what you get when you learn behind bobby bowden all these years... i said it from the start, that florida state is the one team i can see winning it all other than alabama and clemson... they have serious talent on that team and as you already know, they are well coached... that's mind blowing impressive to see a freshman qb on a monday night primetime game that EVERYONE is watching, as well as being his FIRST GAME, to have that composure and that killer instinct to take that fucking game back... im telling you right now, watch this team progress all year and be right there in the playoff... they can beat clemson... we will see when they play this year...

Yea that was a great game

Top Bottom