napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen and women.

Tmiller278

My girlfriend is cutting for her new competition in the bikini/physique part. She wants to know how she should proper dose clen. I was thinking the normal 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. First week starting at 40 mcg the first week then the second week up it 60 mcg for the second week. Then repeat the protocol.

Don't think you will get anybody here endorsing Clen on this site Bro... Its a big no no.....

I understand that, what I don't understand are those comments. People don't post threads to get told not to do something. We post them because we're going to do them and we're looking for the proper way to dose. Instead of rejecting try to guide in the most proper way.

I understand that, what I don't understand are those comments. People don't post threads to get told not to do something. We post them because we're going to do them and we're looking for the proper way to dose. Instead of rejecting try to guide in the most proper way.

I hear ya ... But the point people make on this site is there is no proper way of dosing clen... very dangerous to play with.. and I guess the proper way to guide you is not use it Bro... You can use some sarms for the same effect SR9009 and GW would be recommended with a strict diet... IMO

You never want to go more than two weeks at a time with Clen. It's a harsh and nasty drug as it is, and I personally wouldn't recommend her using it. There are far better safer options for her. Sarms would be perfect for her goals

Do you have any gym buddies you could ask for advise on this? I mean thats not always going to be the best advise either, only thing i can really say is starting at 40mcg is crazy. Start at 10mcg and slowly work your way up and watch your heartrate and blood pressure. If you get the shakes the dose is way too high.

Clen is a dirty drug and it sucks for a lot of people, you could be lowering your wifes lifespan by giving her this stuff.

Titan Research Rep, PM me for pricelist or for 10% off your order!

100% WRONG. The "I'm going to do it anyway" attitude doesn't fly here. How can anyone advise anything when we know NOTHING about your GF?

I hear ya, but we can decide if we want to be part of that advisement. If someone asks the proper way to slit their wrist, many wouldn't want to be part of that, even if the person is going to do it anyway.

Also any advice given from this site is given to more than just you. People years from now will potentially come across that advice. The community in general has decided not to be giving advice on clen. Sending a PM to an individual member, different story.

just because you want to do something does not make it right! you need to realize that we don't contribute to people harming themselves.. if you cant understand nor respect that then this is likely not the place for you

Top Bottom