napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

choose iron over gold

Jake

>
> Day by day, information bombards us from every direction. Thousands of bits of odd-shaped thoughts, facts, figures and ideas collide randomly in our reposed minds. A fair portion of this mental detritus is sought by us to educate and guide; much too much, however, is aimed at the cortex by an alien to sell, persuade, condition and tame. It's a jungle out there and one needs a machete, a strong arm and a sharp eye to cut through the overgrowth to make clear a path.
>
Theorem- Squats are more fun than Pin the Tail on the Donkey --
>
> Nutrition and physiology, anatomy and kinesthetics are fascinating subjects, the favorite pursuit of many professionals and hungry-to-learn fitness enthusiasts. These fields are vast, stretch like the plains of Africa and are often intertwined and unexplored. How can we not be drawn to their mystery and allure? Yet, the calculation and regulation of the mass of available information and the reliance of such information as being pertinent to our real fitness quest is absurd and it's a real hindrance.
>
Theorem- I'd rather have iron than silver or gold --
>
> Your creed should go something like this: keep it simple, stick to the basics, train consistently with enthusiasm and intensity, use logic, be creative and intuitive, be confident in your applications, be happy and deal with your misery. Be real. Stop fussing. There are absolutely no secrets. Nothing's new. Collect the necessary information and get to work.
>
> The clutter of intelligence, the waste of words describing a simple thing, the superior heaps of decaying mental rubbish surrounding the notion of exercise and sensible eating is maddening. Why, there are people who have read so much they think they actually know something.
>
Theorem- The learning's not in the reading, it's in the doing.

>
Theorem- I never met a man with a barbell I didn't like --
>
>Here we go over old stuff and new stuff , experiences compared, the diets, the exercises, the strategies, the gear, the gismos, the heroes, the myths.
>
Theorem- A bar in hand is worth two in the rack --
>
> Bags and bundles of processed data and facts were dumped out of the IOL perimeter. "Who needs it?" they agreed... served its purpose, made us think, showed us left from right, caused us to flounder and re-right ourselves, separated the workers from the clowns, created some heat amidst the personalities that, in turn, created a rare unity.

> -- He who lifts last lifts hardest --
>
> The information about which we speak is as endless as space and time, but we know better. You lift it up if it's before you, rotate it in your strong hand and if it fits, you keep it. Otherwise, go back to your squats, deadlifts or whatever else you were doing and get an extra rep.
>
> Don't forget your protein. Eggs,eggwhites,TUNA, some dairy,some turkey,chicken...and tuna.
>
> NOW-I am going to share something with you.This concerns diet,workout routine,and cycles.

Ready?

Theorem-There is nothing new! Sorry. Now go workout, eat right,sleep,sex if needed..repeat again tomorrow.

lol simple as that my friends there is no magic pill or magic shot and all of the fucks that think there is are fooling themselves right out of the gym. if you don't eat rest and work like a damn maniac in the gym you don't get dem gainzzzz. you can shoot all the test and other aas and still be and look like a bag of smashed assholes if you aint hitting the gym, the food and the rack for rest and recovery

Good stuff jake. Really well written and full of those subtle and profound pearls that bless your fathers writings. Is this one of his? Its sure reminiscent of something he might share with us

Solid damn post. Gave me chills reading that shit. Too bad today is a rest day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good comments guys..and thanks. Written originally by drb for a friend who is kind of well known, but edited and re-written by me for us here boys at AR. Message being...we do not need to overthink training, eating and cycles.Yes there is a lot of BS out there in order to sell mags,supps,clothes etc...but we here guys know what we know, and should not be distracted by the white noise that is constantly in our background. Stay focused.Most of us already know what we need to know.

Good comments guys..and thanks. Written originally by drb for a friend who is kind of well known, but edited and re-written by me for us here boys at AR. Message being...we do not need to overthink training, eating and cycles.Yes there is a lot of BS out there in order to sell mags,supps,clothes etc...but we here guys know what we know, and should not be distracted by the white noise that is constantly in our background. Stay focused.Most of us already know what we need to know.

Exactly bro, alot of people trying to rewrite history. The saying goes if it aint broken, dont fix it.. stick to the tried and proven protocols and listen to people who been through it and gained the experience. I guess alot of people get caught up in all the hype and want to do their own experiments, but in the end people will always come back to the actuality of what really works.

Hey Jake. Do you care if I copy and send this to a few friends??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom