napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Pin

Just did 1st pin of 250 mg Test E. I injected into glute with a 22 g 1 1/2" and it was smooth as hell. 0 pain. Good thing I watched videos and read about injection sites. I would have just pinned anywhere and it would have been a big mistake.

Just did 1st pin of 250 mg Test E. I injected into glute with a 22 g 1 1/2" and it was smooth as hell. 0 pain. Good thing I watched videos and read about injection sites. I would have just pinned anywhere and it would have been a big mistake.
Get yourself a 25g and it will be even smoother brother

Enjoy the journey and be safe...........Tinman

I was thinking about an 18g...lol

Glad to see you armed yourself Munny.But 18g is too much.It is faster to pull and inject but 18 is a bit too much. None of them really hurt.The 25 takes longer so you need a little more patience. I used 21 x1.5 for years, but it really isn't needed.Don't need that double barrell 12 g to kill lil bill...the Schofield is good enough

Glad to see you armed yourself Munny.But 18g is too much.It is faster to pull and inject but 18 is a bit too much. None of them really hurt.The 25 takes longer so you need a little more patience. I used 21 x1.5 for years, but it really isn't needed.Don't need that double barrell 12 g to kill lil bill...the Schofield is good enough
I wanted 23 g, but it was out of stock. I'll go 25 g next time. I was kidding about the 18g.

Fuck... 18g as a beginner?!. Bro that thing will punch out a second butt hole.

I'd never use an 18g lol jesus christ you're gnarly.

Welcome to the wonderful life of steroids though.

If you didn't like glutes or wanna try another good painless spot, try ventro glute.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I wanted 23 g, but it was out of stock. I'll go 25 g next time. I was kidding about the 18g.

You just have to have a little patience with the 25, but a nice slow controlled injection is what you want. It reduces post injection pain significantly. You never want to inject oil fast

Fuck... 18g as a beginner?!. Bro that thing will punch out a second butt hole.

I'd never use an 18g lol jesus christ you're gnarly.

Welcome to the wonderful life of steroids though.

If you didn't like glutes or wanna try another good painless spot, try ventro glute.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'd go to 16g, if I could get them...no pain. no gain.

I'd go to 16g, if I could get them...no pain. no gain.

The lower the gauge the more pin scarring and fibrosis you will have. After enough cycles you may change your mind about gauge size. I started with lower gauges as well, but as I ran more and more cycles and as the years passed, I quickly changed my mind about this concept. But then again I do know some people who do not mind the pain of fibrosis and do not care about having scarring over their muscles. I do not prefer this personally

The lower the gauge the more pin scarring and fibrosis you will have. After enough cycles you may change your mind about gauge size. I started with lower gauges as well, but as I ran more and more cycles and as the years passed, I quickly changed my mind about this concept. But then again I do know some people who do not mind the pain of fibrosis and do not care about having scarring over their muscles. I do not prefer this personally
I'll draw with lower gauge and pin with 25g. Experience and learning from others. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom