napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is AR still UC?

Androman

Is AR under construction or is it my server? Same with Tapatalk. I can't seem to get on here. Happened three times, it lets me in for a little then when I refresh the page I get kicked off.

There Under some type of virtual attack from Evo, according to Dylan. It seems like this happens every so often. It will pass and everything will be fine.

Is AR under construction or is it my server? Same with Tapatalk. I can't seem to get on here. Happened three times, it lets me in for a little then when I refresh the page I get kicked off.

the site was hit with a huge attack again and so to prevent this from happening in the future, the site has been moved to a server that is so secure and coded in a way that no more attacks will now transpire.. its migrating over so it may move slow for a bit but shortly it will be the best it could possibly be

Fucking evo turds.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

its the berd pharma scammers at it again! its pharma grade trust me bros !

There were issues all day yesterday, and may still be some minor ones here and there as we get everything moved to the new servers buddy

Awesome, as long as everything is under control. Was getting kind of freaked, thought AR was getting shutdown for whatever reason. Got notifications from TAPATALK this morning but I guess the same problem arose? Hope nothing happens to AR, this forum is like my ride-or-die lol. Blows every other forum out of water.

Awesome, as long as everything is under control. Was getting kind of freaked, thought AR was getting shutdown for whatever reason. Got notifications from TAPATALK this morning but I guess the same problem arose? Hope nothing happens to AR, this forum is like my ride-or-die lol. Blows every other forum out of water.
Nothing will happen to our home here brother. It's all about making it as safe, secure, and user friendly as possible

Top Bottom