napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

And that's a big possibility soon. my place is starting to turn into planet fitness anyways, and your gym is about 2 minutes from my house so you may see that happen chick rock.
Starting? It damn near completed its transformation months ago lol I'll believe it when I see it [emoji12] you've been considering it for like a year now lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Starting? It damn near completed its transformation months ago lol I'll believe it when I see it [emoji12] you've been considering it for like a year now lol

Hey, it's only been since about June! Not a year! My gym is free for me, so there's the dilemma. Free membership is kinda nice. But it's about time to move on. I've outgrown a lot of the equipment and their DB rack. 110lb Max dbs aren't cutting it, and I can use the whole stack on most of their machines that are geared for average people.

Hey, it's only been since about June! Not a year! My gym is free for me, so there's the dilemma. Free membership is kinda nice. But it's about time to move on. I've outgrown a lot of the equipment and their DB rack. 110lb Max dbs aren't cutting it, and I can use the whole stack on most of their machines that are geared for average people.
Damn those average people. Sheesh.

Definitely leaning out I've noticed. Can see veins pretty well in my arms. Mostly forearms, but starting to see in my biceps too. Just not enough that it shows up on camera.

uploadfromtaptalk1443885992100.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443886037698.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443886072928.jpg

Damn those average people. Sheesh.

I know how he feels. I am maxed out on the peck deck machine at my gym. Full stack is 250#. And i can sit there and do that for reps all day.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom