napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

Speaking of...have you decided which liquid you'll be releasing from that long, thick needle into my...glute?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
It's definitely a thick liquid. The question is whether you are sure you are ready to be penetrated with it. I told you I was ready when you were

One lovely lively chica there brother...you've done her well! In more time she'd look more like a fitness model haha.

Good job!

One lovely lively chica there brother...you've done her well! In more time she'd look more like a fitness model haha.

Good job!
He just claims the fame, when in reality it was all me. I just like to make him feel important lol

Good job!
In time she will be there, guranteed. She's a hell of a worker, and she's come so far already. I have big plans for her, and she's been very receptive to this point, with bigger plans for the future

In time she will be there, guranteed. She's a hell of a worker, and she's come so far already. I have big plans for her, and she's been very receptive to this point, with bigger plans for the future
Wonder if anyone will notice the changes. ..

He just claims the fame, when in reality it was all me. I just like to make him feel important lol

It was all you. All I did was give you the plan. You implemented it and did the work. The credit is all yours. You earned it

Ok. Finally snuck some progress pix y'all. After my second SARMS cycle and 3 days after starting EQ...so basically my starting point.

uploadfromtaptalk1444864923211.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1444864951676.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1444864985606.jpg

Ok. Finally snuck some progress pix y'all. After my second SARMS cycle and 3 days after starting EQ...so basically my starting point.

View attachment 1759
View attachment 1760
View attachment 1761

Damn!! One hell of a starting point Right there, I must say! Wow..

You've done great, now it's time to turn it up a notch and see what we can do this time around. You're well on your way to that body I know you want, and I'm happy to help you get it, ChickRock! ;)

Top Bottom