napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

Day 4 workout- shoulders, biceps, calves
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20reps
2) db overhead press-(just as with db presses for chest I slightly internal rotate my arms)(30lbsx20,50lbsx15)65lbsx15,75lbsx12,80lbsx10
3) cable side laterals-(30lbsx15)50lbsx15,60lbsx15,70lbsx12
4) rev pec deck-(90lbsx15)110lbsx15,120lbsx12,130lbsx8
5) barbell upright row-(65lbsx15) 95lbsx15,115lbsx12,135lbsx10
12 sets for shoulders
6) db hammer curls-(35lbsx20)50lbsx15,60lbsx12,65lbsx8
7) barbell curls- (65lbsx15) 95lbsx15,135lbsx12,155lbsx10
6 sets for biceps
8) seated calf raise-(weight is plates added)(45lbsx25) 90lbsx25,135lbsx20,180lbsx15,225lbsx15
4 sets for calves.
Overall good workout! Just wanted to give my unbiased experience that I had today. First I just want everyone to know that I have been lifting weights since I was 14 years old and I am 44 years old now. I have paid attention to my body with close observation over the last 15 of those years and know how my body responds to most supplements and stimulus. Today I have noticed more vascularity and my muscle bellies having more fullness similar to the effect I get with being on cycle!! Just so everyone knows I am eating less carbs as I mentioned in my nutrition sections mentioned above!! So far very happy with post CT!!! I don't know if anyone else has had the same fullness and vascularity if so please confirm that I am not crazy!! Thank you for reading!

Day 4 workout- shoulders, biceps, calves
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20reps
2) db overhead press-(just as with db presses for chest I slightly internal rotate my arms)(30lbsx20,50lbsx15)65lbsx15,75lbsx12,80lbsx10
3) cable side laterals-(30lbsx15)50lbsx15,60lbsx15,70lbsx12
4) rev pec deck-(90lbsx15)110lbsx15,120lbsx12,130lbsx8
5) barbell upright row-(65lbsx15) 95lbsx15,115lbsx12,135lbsx10
12 sets for shoulders
6) db hammer curls-(35lbsx20)50lbsx15,60lbsx12,65lbsx8
7) barbell curls- (65lbsx15) 95lbsx15,135lbsx12,155lbsx10
6 sets for biceps
8) seated calf raise-(weight is plates added)(45lbsx25) 90lbsx25,135lbsx20,180lbsx15,225lbsx15
4 sets for calves.
Overall good workout! Just wanted to give my unbiased experience that I had today. First I just want everyone to know that I have been lifting weights since I was 14 years old and I am 44 years old now. I have paid attention to my body with close observation over the last 15 of those years and know how my body responds to most supplements and stimulus. Today I have noticed more vascularity and my muscle bellies having more fullness similar to the effect I get with being on cycle!! Just so everyone knows I am eating less carbs as I mentioned in my nutrition sections mentioned above!! So far very happy with post CT!!! I don't know if anyone else has had the same fullness and vascularity if so please confirm that I am not crazy!! Thank you for reading!

I can't comment on fullness and vascularity right now due to the extra pounds I gained after PCT but I definitely felt a major pump after a short time on POST CT. I compared it to being on S4. Your barbell curls are beyond impressive with 155 lbs on the last set. Good to hear it's working so well for you!

I can't comment on fullness and vascularity right now due to the extra pounds I gained after PCT but I definitely felt a major pump after a short time on POST CT. I compared it to being on S4. Your barbell curls are beyond impressive with 155 lbs on the last set. Good to hear it's working so well for you!
Thank you!! The comparison to S4 is spot on!!

Damn man! For that kind of comparison I think it's safe to say its pretty badass!!

Day 5 weight 221.8lbs
Post CT- 5th dose after breakfast as usual. In the post above jmm described post CT as giving similar effect as S4 which I completely agree with. Looking forward to the weeks to come.
Nutrition- I was suppose to post my food yesterday but ran out of time. Will post all my meals today.
Workout- today is a day off from weights and will only be doing 30 mins of cardio.
I received my blood work results which was taken 1 week after 8 week pct and prior to starting post CT. Here are the results.
Total testosterone- 314
FSH- 2.9 range 1.6-8.0
LH- 1.8 range 1.5- 9.3
Estradiol- 23
I will do bloodwork the last day of post CT to see how my number compare. Thank you for reading!!

Day 5 nutrition:
Meal 1- 1 cup of egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 cup of blueberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of unsweetened almond milk
1 banana
Meal 3- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of jasmine rice
1/2 cup of chopped green beans
Meal 4-(post workout) 2 scoops of whey
16 oz of unsweetened almond milk
Meal 5- 6oz of trimmed flank steak
1/2 cup of jasmine rice
5 spears of asparagus
Meal 6-7oz of pork loin
1/2 cup of brown rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
Meal 7- 6oz of trimmed flank steak
Mixed green salad
2 tbsp of Bragg organic apple cider vinaigrette
This is a normal day for me and will switch the protein sources between chicken breast, pork loin, 99% ff ground turkey and eggs. Carb sources are always, jasmine rice, brown rice, sweet potatoe(not that often) and oatmeal. Veggies are usually green beans, asparagus, broccoli and mixed green with spinach romaine and ice burg. Thank you for reading!

Day 5 nutrition:
Meal 1- 1 cup of egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 cup of blueberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of unsweetened almond milk
1 banana
Meal 3- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of jasmine rice
1/2 cup of chopped green beans
Meal 4-(post workout) 2 scoops of whey
16 oz of unsweetened almond milk
Meal 5- 6oz of trimmed flank steak
1/2 cup of jasmine rice
5 spears of asparagus
Meal 6-7oz of pork loin
1/2 cup of brown rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
Meal 7- 6oz of trimmed flank steak
Mixed green salad
2 tbsp of Bragg organic apple cider vinaigrette
This is a normal day for me and will switch the protein sources between chicken breast, pork loin, 99% ff ground turkey and eggs. Carb sources are always, jasmine rice, brown rice, sweet potatoe(not that often) and oatmeal. Veggies are usually green beans, asparagus, broccoli and mixed green with spinach romaine and ice burg. Thank you for reading!
Diet looks on point man. You can definitely tell by the results... solid example set for the younger generation

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Day 6-weight 221lbs.
Post CT- dose after breakfast.
Nutrition- down 2lbs in 6 days so numbers are good. The first week I normally will drop 2-5lbs of mostly water.
Workout- today is my second time through split so it's back(mid-back), legs. Will post workout once completed.
Thank you for reading!

NPC? Which division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir NPC. I believe the cut off for my height in classic physique is 192lbs. I think that might be a stretch for me but going to see how the prep is going and how I look as I get closer to the show. If I am looking show ready and need to lose more weight to fit into the 192lb cut off then I will do light heavyweight! What's your thoughts?

Top Bottom