napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

Day 3 weight 222.5
Post CT- took 3rd dose after breakfast. This may be a placebo effect but I feel more energetic. The best way I can describe it is alert and not dragging. Not the type of energy you would get from a stimulant. This very well may be all mental but I will take it.
Nutrition- like I posted previously I eat to attain a goal and for performance so I can eat the same thing for weeks on end. I will post my normal meals in the next few days.
Workouts- today is chest, triceps and abs and the second day of high frequency plan. Will post my workout once completed.
I know Post CT is going to meet or exceed my expectations. I have done a good amount of research about the ingredients in this product and I have used a couple of them before with great results but never together in one capsule. I can tell you that Post CT has the most proven ingredients for the purpose it serves. I encourage everyone to do some research on the ingredients to see for yourself. One thing I don't like is the proprietary blend and not a specific amount for each ingredient but I am sure that was done for a reason. Thank you for reading!!!

Day 3 weight 222.5
Post CT- took 3rd dose after breakfast. This may be a placebo effect but I feel more energetic. The best way I can describe it is alert and not dragging. Not the type of energy you would get from a stimulant. This very well may be all mental but I will take it.
Nutrition- like I posted previously I eat to attain a goal and for performance so I can eat the same thing for weeks on end. I will post my normal meals in the next few days.
Workouts- today is chest, triceps and abs and the second day of high frequency plan. Will post my workout once completed.
I know Post CT is going to meet or exceed my expectations. I have done a good amount of research about the ingredients in this product and I have used a couple of them before with great results but never together in one capsule. I can tell you that Post CT has the most proven ingredients for the purpose it serves. I encourage everyone to do some research on the ingredients to see for yourself. One thing I don't like is the proprietary blend and not a specific amount for each ingredient but I am sure that was done for a reason. Thank you for reading!!!
its not a placebo bro because everyone is having the same experience and so am i.. im loving it! im really glad you are enjoying it... here, let me make this easy for everyone and i dont want to do this at the risk of the blend being stolen but here...

vitamin 3 30 iu

zinc 7 mg

fadogia agrestits 1000 mg

fenugreek extract 1000 mg

3,4 divainil 500 mg

tribulus terrestris 500 mg

tonkat ali 100 mg

boron extract 100 mg

6) leg press-(again going light for lower back)(weight is plates per side)(2x20)4x20,6x20,7x15

HA! Says he's going light by busting out 15 with 630 on the sled!
That's killing it! I'd hate to know what a heavy day is like...

Great update bro! Keep it going!

its not a placebo bro because everyone is having the same experience and so am i.. im loving it! im really glad you are enjoying it... here, let me make this easy for everyone and i dont want to do this at the risk of the blend being stolen but here...

vitamin 3 30 iu

zinc 7 mg

fadogia agrestits 1000 mg

fenugreek extract 1000 mg

3,4 divainil 500 mg

tribulus terrestris 500 mg

tonkat ali 100 mg

boron extract 100 mg

I am sure it's the post CT bro!! Thank you for sharing the amounts of each ingredient!! I know why it's not posted on the bottle that's why I said it's for good reason! We need to do a commercial bro cause last night I saw another commercial for alpha male a test booster with Bo Jackson on the commercial hahaha!! If more people could only try your post CT they would laugh at these commercials!

Thanks bro!! I appreciate the positive feedback I have squatted and leg press a tremendous amount of weight in the years of doing this but that real heavy shit is a thing of the past. I have to use other principles to keep progressing!

I am sure it's the post CT bro!! Thank you for sharing the amounts of each ingredient!! I know why it's not posted on the bottle that's why I said it's for good reason! We need to do a commercial bro cause last night I saw another commercial for alpha male a test booster with Bo Jackson on the commercial hahaha!! If more people could only try your post CT they would laugh at these commercials!
LOLL yeah fucking frank thomas and bo jackson doing bull shit commercials as they look like shit! like yea, its really working well LOLLL

yes, i wanted you to see exactly what you were getting...

LOLL yeah fucking frank thomas and bo jackson doing bull shit commercials as they look like shit! like yea, its really working well LOLLL

yes, i wanted you to see exactly what you were getting...

I appreciate you showing exactly what's in it bro!!! I laugh cause the average looks at these commercials and associate the athletes that frank Thomas and Bo Jackson were with this bullshit product!! Need to make a commercial with everyday people and how your product has transformed their lives!

I appreciate you showing exactly what's in it bro!!! I laugh cause the average looks at these commercials and associate the athletes that frank Thomas and Bo Jackson were with this bullshit product!! Need to make a commercial with everyday people and how your product has transformed their lives!
you are very welcome brother and i completely agree!

I got with him to set up a training plan. Much appreciated btw. I'll be doing light weight 630lb reps hahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Day 3 workout- chest, triceps and abs. For those that don't know I tore my pec in 2016 and had surgery to reattach my pec tendon to my humerus. So I use mostly dumbells with my arms slightly internally rotated as this is comfortable for pressing for me. I also don't go very heavy and use more metabolic stress to induce hypertrophy for my pecs.
Warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on the bike.
1) external and internal roatation- 3 sets of 20 reps. Always start every pressing workout with these exercise to keep rotator cuff muscles strong to support pressing.
2) incline db press- (25x20,40lbsx20) 65lbsx15, 75lbsx15, 85lbsx12
3) flat db press- (30lbsx20) 65lbsx15, 80lbsx15, 90lbsx12
4) dips-(assisted 50lbsx15) bwx12,bwx10
8 sets for chest
5) v bar pushdowns-(90lbsx20,100lbsx20)190lbsx12,200lbsx10,210lbsx7+1with spot.
6) ez bar skull crushers- (50lbsx20) 80lbsx15, 100lbsx10, 110lbsx8
6 sets for triceps
7) ab crunch- bwx30,bwx30 bwx30
3 sets for abs
Total sets for workout= 17
Cardio- bike for 15 mins.
Focus of my high frequency program is to gradually build the training frequency of each body part so monitoring sets is crucial to prevent overtraining.
Thank you for reading!!!

Day 3 workout- chest, triceps and abs. For those that don't know I tore my pec in 2016 and had surgery to reattach my pec tendon to my humerus. So I use mostly dumbells with my arms slightly internally rotated as this is comfortable for pressing for me. I also don't go very heavy and use more metabolic stress to induce hypertrophy for my pecs.
Warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on the bike.
1) external and internal roatation- 3 sets of 20 reps. Always start every pressing workout with these exercise to keep rotator cuff muscles strong to support pressing.
2) incline db press- (25x20,40lbsx20) 65lbsx15, 75lbsx15, 85lbsx12
3) flat db press- (30lbsx20) 65lbsx15, 80lbsx15, 90lbsx12
4) dips-(assisted 50lbsx15) bwx12,bwx10
8 sets for chest
5) v bar pushdowns-(90lbsx20,100lbsx20)190lbsx12,200lbsx10,210lbsx7+1with spot.
6) ez bar skull crushers- (50lbsx20) 80lbsx15, 100lbsx10, 110lbsx8
6 sets for triceps
7) ab crunch- bwx30,bwx30 bwx30
3 sets for abs
Total sets for workout= 17
Cardio- bike for 15 mins.
Focus of my high frequency program is to gradually build the training frequency of each body part so monitoring sets is crucial to prevent overtraining.
Thank you for reading!!!

I didn't know you tore a pec... damn! That had to friggin hurt! You're no stranger to pushing through that kinda setback... awesome!
Some nights, I keep going with my warm up weight on flat bench dumbbell press. The pump feels different with light weight and very high reps and that burn is intense.

I didn't know you tore a pec... damn! That had to friggin hurt! You're no stranger to pushing through that kinda setback... awesome!
Some nights, I keep going with my warm up weight on flat bench dumbbell press. The pump feels different with light weight and very high reps and that burn is intense.

Thanks bro!! It was a challenge for sure more mentally then physically. There is some merit to using lighter weight and still growing!!

Day 4 weight 222.5lbs
Post CT- took after breakfast and definetly feeling more energetic. Looking forward to the next few weeks. I have taken tribulus and tongkat Ali in the past and have never felt more energetic after 2 days of taking them. I will give a more informed opinion at the end of week 4 but this is a product that I believe should be a part everyones pct.
Nutrition- 300 calorie deficit and will post my meals for today.
Workout- today workout is shoulders, biceps, calves. Will post complete workout once completed.

Top Bottom