napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

If you hated it so much and your log is honest why didnt you say that or tell me that?

I believed it was working. I wanted anything to work at that time. I still say it gave me a feeling similar to the pump of S4, I also posted that it didn't help libido for me. Many products have been questioned and discussed here, I'm simply asking a question and trying to understand my situation. I will not go any further with this. Thank you for answering my questions in a respectable manner. I don't want to take over CC's thread, sorry again CC.

I believed it was working. I wanted anything to work at that time. I still say it gave me a feeling similar to the pump of S4, I also posted that it didn't help libido for me. Many products have been questioned and discussed here, I'm simply asking a question and trying to understand my situation. I will not go any further with this. Thank you for answering my questions in a respectable manner. I don't want to take over CC's thread, sorry again CC.

Im just looking for feedback but you seemed different in your log i guess but its cool

Nice log as usual CC. Last time I cycled off with iSARMS gear I leveled out at mid 300's, which is understandable at my age. I went into TRT mode after that and have been checking my levels to dial in where I feel best. I will be posting pre-cycle bloods at the beginning of Feb and at 100mg of Robo Test a week, split in 2 doses, I think I'll be in the 850 range...and then the fun starts..

It's a journey, not a destination.....

Nice log as usual CC. Last time I cycled off with iSARMS gear I leveled out at mid 300's, which is understandable at my age. I went into TRT mode after that and have been checking my levels to dial in where I feel best. I will be posting pre-cycle bloods at the beginning of Feb and at 100mg of Robo Test a week, split in 2 doses, I think I'll be in the 850 range...and then the fun starts..

Thanks for reading Buddhabuilder!! I am thinking about trt and will probably make a doc appointment to see what he says! Can’t wait to see your bloodwork brother! Where do you feel the best with your test numbers on trt?

nice , i always love your logs too bro

nice , i always love your logs too bro

Thanks Dylan!! Have a question, I know everyone will be different but was wondering in your experience what Total Test number do you feel the best at while on trt? I aware that there is a lot more to trt and how you feel but wanted to get some feedback from people that have been on trt for some years?

I like the camaraderie on this site with you and the other Bro's, and of course Dylan who has been there for me since my first cycle. Mind you CC, I self administer my TRT. I went to a Endo once and he tried to shake me down for all kinds of money. Just what you would expect from physicians in private practice. Anyway, I had bloods done while on 150mg of Robotest a week, split in 2 doses, and I was over 1500 Test, so I cut back to 100mg a week so that my regular Doctor doesn't have a panic attack, and that is too high to cruise from the research I have done. I have not noticed a big difference since cutting the dose, maybe a little lower libido, but not a problem either. My body weight has also remained steady. My whole thing is health, longevity, physique, and libido, so I keep it to 1-16 week EQ based blast a year and the rest cruise. I plan to switch to Primo when my income will support it. I'll be posting up details of my cycle at the beginning of Feb with most recent bloods.

Life is from this moment on.....

Thanks for reading Buddhabuilder!! I am thinking about trt and will probably make a doc appointment to see what he says! Can’t wait to see your bloodwork brother! Where do you feel the best with your test numbers on trt?

I like the camaraderie on this site with you and the other Bro's, and of course Dylan who has been there for me since my first cycle. Mind you CC, I self administer my TRT. I went to a Endo once and he tried to shake me down for all kinds of money. Just what you would expect from physicians in private practice. Anyway, I had bloods done while on 150mg of Robotest a week, split in 2 doses, and I was over 1500 Test, so I cut back to 100mg a week so that my regular Doctor doesn't have a panic attack, and that is too high to cruise from the research I have done. I have not noticed a big difference since cutting the dose, maybe a little lower libido, but not a problem either. My body weight has also remained steady. My whole thing is health, longevity, physique, and libido, so I keep it to 1-16 week EQ based blast a year and the rest cruise. I plan to switch to Primo when my income will support it. I'll be posting up details of my cycle at the beginning of Feb with most recent bloods.

Life is from this moment on.....

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Dylan!! Have a question, I know everyone will be different but was wondering in your experience what Total Test number do you feel the best at while on trt? I aware that there is a lot more to trt and how you feel but wanted to get some feedback from people that have been on trt for some years?
personally, between 650-800 is where i like to see everyone... 800 being the very top end... 700's is my favorite

for sure bro!

After my last two cycles I never get high then 391, which was my highest numbers and took 18 weeks after pct. I am diligent with my pct protocol as well as supplements like vitamin D, zinc and other natural test enhancers and my numbers never reach optimal level. I feel good but do notice a different with energy and libido. My performance at the gym isn’t hindered too much cause I won’t allow myself to be anything less then what I have done in previous workouts!! I have a physical coming up next month and will have a talk with my doctor. I have mentioned my test level with him before and he has said I am within range and didn’t feel the need to go into depth with questions or test.

After my last two cycles I never get high then 391, which was my highest numbers and took 18 weeks after pct. I am diligent with my pct protocol as well as supplements like vitamin D, zinc and other natural test enhancers and my numbers never reach optimal level. I feel good but do notice a different with energy and libido. My performance at the gym isn’t hindered too much cause I won’t allow myself to be anything less then what I have done in previous workouts!! I have a physical coming up next month and will have a talk with my doctor. I have mentioned my test level with him before and he has said I am within range and didn’t feel the need to go into depth with questions or test.
i would keep consulting doctors then because thats pretty low.. it is technically within range but we all know thats pretty low and if you are not responding to pct's and post ct didnt give a large increase either then that tells me you have a bigger issue...

i would keep consulting doctors then because thats pretty low.. it is technically within range but we all know thats pretty low and if you are not responding to pct's and post ct didnt give a large increase either then that tells me you have a bigger issue...

I appreciate your feedback and would appreciate any help in the future. Thank you!

Top Bottom