napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

Did you already go for your blood test? Any news yet? You were already in the 300's after your PCT, right? I'm guessing you should be around 700 now!

Did bloodwork on sat results will be in on Wednesday. One week after 8 week pct test was 315. 700 would be great!!!

A little breakdown.
Start of Cycle- 207lbs
End of cycle- 226lbs with a drop in skin fold measurements.
8 week pct and 4 week POST CT- 216lbs and will do skin fold measurements tomorrow morning.
Total lean mass gain 9lbs and I am sure my skin fold measurements will be less then start of cycle. Not to bad for a 44 year old that still uses pct which is obviously a crucial time for keeping gains attained while on cycle. Post CT was a very important part In this crucial time after pct. I can't wait for bloodwork to come back!
im THOROUGHLY pleased to see you having had such a great experience with post ct brother.. thank you for keeping such a great log and experience for everyone to see...

im THOROUGHLY pleased to see you having had such a great experience with post ct brother.. thank you for keeping such a great log and experience for everyone to see...

Thank you brother!! I am proud to be a part of this GREAT family!!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to use your product!!

I hate waiting to!! Just checked and no results yet! I usually get the results by Wednesday evening when I draw on Saturday morning! I will post the results as soon as I get them!

Damn, sometimes it's next day if you get the non LC/MS which I only got once. The unpredictable time for the results kills me... good luck!

Blood work results are in and just wanted to write a review about my use of POST CT. I will use the 5 star rating scale for each category. First off I would like to thank Dylan and DGA for allowing me to try their product and give an unbiased review of my experience.

ENERGY
One of the first things I was expecting from POST CT is an increase in energy and it did not disappoint. Within the first couple of days I could feel an increase of energy. The energy that I experienced is more like a better sense of well being. I give POST CT 5 stars in its effect to increase sense of well being in a very short period of time!

LIBIDO
Another area that I was expecting some improvement in was libido. Before I give my rating I based my experience with POST CT to previous experiences after running a complete post cycle therapy. There was a significant increase libido as well as strength of erections. I give POST CT 5 stars for its ability to increase libido!

STRENGTH
I was also expecting an increase in strength while taking POST CT. The increase in strength was definitely noticeable but felt more of an increase in muscular endurance. This could be several reasons, one of which is because of what rep range I train in cause of previous injury. If you have read my logs at all you know that I rarely go lower then 6 reps for most exercises. My rating of POST CT and it’s ability to increase strength for me is a 4.

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE, LH, FSH
This is the area that I was expecting a lot from POST CT. As I have mentioned in my log recovery has been somewhat of an issue for me after previous cycles.
I completed an 8 week pct and waited 1 week before doing blood work prior to using POST CT. Here is my blood work prior to starting POST CT:
Drawn on 12/16/17
Total testosterone-314
FSH-2.9
LH-1.8
Estradiol-23
Here is my blood work after using POST CT:
Drawn on 1/13/18
Total testosterone-331
FSH-3.1
LH-2.5
Estradiol-21
An increase in TT of 17 points
An increase in FSH of 2 points
An increase in LH of 0.7 points
Overall POST CT has increased my testosterone production but honestly was expecting the blood work to come back a little higher. I know that my baseline blood work is a little skewed in that I am sure I still had clomid and nolvadex in my system enough to influence my numbers. I should have taken at least a couple of weeks after my 8 weeks pct to get an accurate baseline. With all that being said I am happy that my numbers have improved with clomid and nolvadex was clearing out of my system which is a crucial time period. My rating for POST CT for its ability to increase natural test production is a 4.5.
One other aspect I would like to add to the review is something I was not expecting and that’s the fullness and vascualrity while on POST CT. Jmm had a great comparison by comparing it to using S4! I completely agree with that comparison. The only difference is in the strength category as I notice a significant difference in strength while using S4!
As seen in the pictures post CT has a role every post cycle therapy routine especially for keepable gains. My last skin fold measurement were:
Height-5’10”
Weight-216lbs
Chest-4mm
Abs-9mm
Quad-4mm
Just 1mm over where I was on cycle.

In conclusion I think POST CT is an amazing product to help you recover during pct and after!! It will be a staple in my post cycle therapy routine!! This review is completely my honest experience with using this product. I am in no way affiliated with DGA. Thank you for reading and if have any questions feel free to ask!

There is one other thing I would like to add to this review and it’s my previous experience with recovery after cycle. In the past after running an 8 week pct and waiting 6 weeks after my last dose of of clomid and nolvadex my total test came back at 150!!!! So in comparison to previous experiences I am in a better place now after pct!! Here is the thread that I started with my numbers in the past if you are interested in reading.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...k-non-surpressive-sarms-like-gw-sr-19721.html

Top Bottom