napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

I am going to start carb cycling!
Nice I like that idea. From what little I know about it seems like large amounts of carbs then back to normal. Supposed to help to keep muscle while not stalling on fat loss if I remember right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice I like that idea. From what little I know about it seems like large amounts of carbs then back to normal. Supposed to help to keep muscle while not stalling on fat loss if I remember right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes sir! I do a modified version that works for me and I don't go too extreme in either direction.

Day 26 weight 216.8lbs
Post CT- dosed after breakfast
Nutrition- will be start carb cycling on Sunday. My goal with the carb cycling is to drop to a 500 calorie deficit 4 days a week and back to the 300 calorie deficit 3 days a week.
Workout- today is a light arm and ab workout. Like I mentioned in previous post this week is a mini-deload and will be taking Thursday and Friday off. The reason I chose Thursday and Friday off is to see how it effects my ast and alt with a 48hr break forming working out prior to bloodwork on Saturday. Thank you for reading!

Day 27 weight 216.4lbs
Nutrition- as mentioned in previous post I will be carb cycling soon.
Workout- today is a day off from the gym. Just doing 30 mins of cardio!
Will be doing blood work Saturday morning and after results come back will write a full review on my experience with post CT! Thank you for reading!

Day 27 weight 216.4lbs
Nutrition- as mentioned in previous post I will be carb cycling soon.
Workout- today is a day off from the gym. Just doing 30 mins of cardio!
Will be doing blood work Saturday morning and after results come back will write a full review on my experience with post CT! Thank you for reading!
Looking forward to the review bro. This log has been great!

Day 28 weight 216.4lbs
Nutrition- staying the same till Sunday.
Workout- today is a day off from weight. Did 45mins of cardio.
Blood work first thing tomorrow morning. Will post results once they come in. Thank you for reading.

Day 29 weight 216lbs
Post CT-dosed after breakfast.
Nutrition- will start carb cycling tomorrow.
Workout- today starts another periodized plan so my workout today was chest, bicep and abs. Will post workout once completed.
One of the things I wanted to monitor from the start of 8 week pct to my last day POST CT was keepable gains from previous cycle. I posted my skin fold measurement from my last week on cycle and will post my skin fold measurements taken first thing tomorrow morning. I took a picture today to see the difference in muscle mass and body fat from my last week on cycle and today. Will post these pictures in the following post! Thank you for reading!!

A little breakdown.
Start of Cycle- 207lbs
End of cycle- 226lbs with a drop in skin fold measurements.
8 week pct and 4 week POST CT- 216lbs and will do skin fold measurements tomorrow morning.
Total lean mass gain 9lbs and I am sure my skin fold measurements will be less then start of cycle. Not to bad for a 44 year old that still uses pct which is obviously a crucial time for keeping gains attained while on cycle. Post CT was a very important part In this crucial time after pct. I can't wait for bloodwork to come back!

Top Bottom