napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

Yes sir NPC. I believe the cut off for my height in classic physique is 192lbs. I think that might be a stretch for me but going to see how the prep is going and how I look as I get closer to the show. If I am looking show ready and need to lose more weight to fit into the 192lb cut off then I will do light heavyweight! What's your thoughts?

That's awesome bro! I think CP would be a good fit for your physique type, unless of course you prefer walking around on stage in a sock, lol Idk if you're aware, but the NPC increased the weight for CP five pounds across the board for 2018.

http://npcnewsonline.com/classic-physique/#1496948454825-2a04c044-7f75

That's awesome bro! I think CP would be a good fit for your physique type, unless of course you prefer walking around on stage in a sock, lol Idk if you're aware, but the NPC increased the weight for CP five pounds across the board for 2018.

http://npcnewsonline.com/classic-physique/#1496948454825-2a04c044-7f75

Hahaha the walking on stage with a sock doesn't bother me. I just checked out that link and definetly could fit in the 5'10" category! Thanks for sharing that!! I have 9 months and firmly believe I create a good package to present on stage by that time!!!

Hahaha the walking on stage with a sock doesn't bother me. I just checked out that link and definetly could fit in the 5'10" category! Thanks for sharing that!! I have 9 months and firmly believe I create a good package to present on stage by that time!!!

No doubt in my mind! You and I are working toward a very similar goal. My next show is in October 2018 in San Diego. Doing Classic Physique division as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwh shit!!! You did physique last show correct?

Yes sir. But it seems all the judges are looking for these days in MP is the shoulder to waist ratio, an area which I’m not genetically gifted, so I decided kicked it up a notch and enter Classic. I will probably be 20+ years old than most, as it’s an open division, but I think I can hang with the youngsters, lol

Yes sir. But it seems all the judges are looking for these days in MP is the shoulder to waist ratio, an area which I’m not genetically gifted, so I decided kicked it up a notch and enter Classic. I will probably be 20+ years old than most, as it’s an open division, but I think I can hang with the youngsters, lol

You can definetly hang brother!!! What's your cycle plan from now to show day?

You can definetly hang brother!!! What's your cycle plan from now to show day?

Thanks man! It will most likely be my last show, unless by some form of divine intervention I qualify nationally, so I plan on giving it 110%. I have two cycles planned out between now and then. A 12 week bulking cycle that begins in three weeks, and a cutting cycle that will be timed to end when I step on stage. My son/coach will still be handling all aspects of my diet and show prep. Should be fun

Thanks man! It will most likely be my last show, unless by some form of divine intervention I qualify nationally, so I plan on giving it 110%. I have two cycles planned out between now and then. A 12 week bulking cycle that begins in three weeks, and a cutting cycle that will be timed to end when I step on stage. My son/coach will still be handling all aspects of my diet and show prep. Should be fun

That's awesome that you have your son as you prep coach!! I remember talking about that for your last show. I was going to do a 16 week Primo cycle but want have enough time to recover properly and do a cycle leading into the show. I am thinking of doing two 10 week cycles. The first one a test, NPP cycle then recover and do the 10 week cycle leading into the show.

Day 6 workout- back(mid back/lower lat)legs
Warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on arc trainer
1) close grip lat pulldown- (80lbsx20,100lbsx20)180lbsx15, 200lbsx10, 220lbsx8 220lbsx8
2) hammer strength row machine-(underhand grip)(weight is plates per side) (45lbsx20)90lbsx15, 115lbsx12, 135lbsx10
7 sets for back
3) prone leg curl- (70lbsx20,90lbsx20)110lbsx15,130lbsx10, 130lbsx10 (stayed at 130lbs not to irritate lower back)
4) leg extension-(70lbsx30, 90lbsx30) 130lbsx25, 175lbsx15, 190lbsx15
5) machine leg press-(160lbsx25) 215lbsx25, 235lbsx25, 295lbsx25
6) standing single leg curl-(45lbsx15)75lbsx15,90lbsx12,105lbsx10
12 sets for legs
Overall good workout. Feel like I have to stop myself from doing more exercises per body part. With the increases in frequency coming up in the next weeks I want to keep sets low and progress over the next couple of weeks.
Thank you for reading!

That's awesome that you have your son as you prep coach!! I remember talking about that for your last show. I was going to do a 16 week Primo cycle but want have enough time to recover properly and do a cycle leading into the show. I am thinking of doing two 10 week cycles. The first one a test, NPP cycle then recover and do the 10 week cycle leading into the show.

As I recall, you’re already huge af, so a 10 week bulking cycle of npp should do you nicely. I dropped from 200lbs to 168lbs for my last contest. Currently sitting at 179lbs at 11% bf, trying my best to get back to 200+ as cleanly as possible before I cut In July. I’ll be running 12 weeks of test/deca with a five week kicker of dbol

As I recall, you’re already huge af, so a 10 week bulking cycle of npp should do you nicely. I dropped from 200lbs to 168lbs for my last contest. Currently sitting at 179lbs at 11% bf, trying my best to get back to 200+ as cleanly as possible before I cut In July. I’ll be running 12 weeks of test/deca with a five week kicker of dbol

Damn how did you look and feel at 168lbs? You think you lost some muscle?

Day 7 weight 220lbs
Post CT- dosed after breakfast as usual. Really looking forward to the help with recovery over the next few weeks. Will post how I am recovering from the progressive high frequency workout which will really challenge my recovery.
Nutrition- still at a 300 calorie deficit and weight is coming over fast. I may add some carbs back in pending the scale, how I look and how I feel. If any changes are made I will definetly post them.
Workout- today is chest triceps and abs for the second time this week. Will post my workout this evening!
Thank you for reading!!!

Damn how did you look and feel at 168lbs? You think you lost some muscle?

I guess I looked good enough to take 3rd place in Men's Master's over 35 and 3rd place in Men's Master's over 40, lol I definitely lost more muscle than I would have liked. My original plan was to get on stage at 185lbs. Unfortunately, the caloric deficit and cardio took it's toll, but I did mange to get down to 7% bf @ 170ish. Considering it was my first show ever, I was pretty stoked.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ut-our-family-member-wesley-sniper-30562.html

I guess I looked good enough to take 3rd place in Men's Master's over 35 and 3rd place in Men's Master's over 40, lol I definitely lost more muscle than I would have liked. My original plan was to get on stage at 185lbs. Unfortunately, the caloric deficit and cardio took it's toll, but I did mange to get down to 7% bf @ 170ish. Considering it was my first show ever, I was pretty stoked.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ut-our-family-member-wesley-sniper-30562.html

I remember that and you look a hell of a lot bigger the 168lbs!! Great job brother!! It not about the scale it's about the look and you looked great!!!

I remember that and you look a hell of a lot bigger the 168lbs!! Great job brother!! It not about the scale it's about the look and you looked great!!!

Much appreciated bro! We will be started prep next year at roughly the same time, give or take a few weeks, will you be doing a log?

Top Bottom