napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardazol and Tbol

Chest has always been flat my whole life.
It has actually got a shape now. I will take the little victories.
2441304220b057015c71eb6bc3dd8528.jpg

b45615f473a728cb8c0f7ff11d94c155.jpg

Woke up feeling good this morning. Had some breakfast and heading to work.
Gonna hit the gym this afternoon hard. Family is gone so I have all the time I want today.
Probably do full body work out.
Can’t wait to see how tomorrow weigh in goes.

Thanks.
This tBol is from EUP. So far so good..
The cardazol is good stuff. It keeps me motivated.
The tbol I have been taking 30 mg in the morning and 20 mg in the afternoon.
Not sure why, just how I started and stuck with it. The cardazol I have not been as regimented with. More of as a needed. Trying for 6 pills on work out day but only been taking 4 of the off days.
Even that has been enough for me.

This weeks weigh in went great. The in body machine was generous this week.
190 lbs that’s 4lbs up
100 lb smm that’s up 2
8% bf same

All has been going great. Only couple days more and should be off work for awhile. My plan was to be at end of this cycle with time off to truly enjoy it and hit the gym extra.
Bam started getting a freaking cold.
Missed last two days in gym. One of them was ok and probably needed it. I am hoping I can push through this starting tomorrow.
I will win!!!!

Another week completed
Been rough last week. I have got a head cold. Avoided the gym yesterday.
That was Sunday and it’s my normal weigh in day. Forced myself to the gym today. Work out was decent. Weighed and the machine was extra nice to me.
194 lbs
102 smm
7 % bf.

Some times like today when I get such a good reading I ignore it and see how it looks next week.
I did weigh my self on the in body machine twice. The first set of numbers were even better so I tossed them out and kept these. We will see next week.
All in all I like this cycle the best of all the ones I have done. It has been simple and showed some gains.
I’ll keep y’all posted through the end and after also.

Another week in.
Christmas week was rough on the eating plan. I have only one more family gathering on the 1st. Eating will not be that good that day. All in all I have had unusual stuff and way too many sweets. I did eat good between the bad stuff.
But stayed hard at it in the gym.
Today work out was great. Pulled more weight on the cable row than ever three sets of 10 180lbs was not hard. Same feeling I usually had at 140.
Everything else felt great.
Did my weekly weigh in and same numbers as last week.
194 lbs
102 smm
7% bf.
One more week .
I hope to kill it!!!!

Took last dose yesterday. Had great work outs all week. Today was awesome. Got on the “In body” machine today for final time.
Started 185 and ended 195lbs
Started 8% and ended 8%
Started 98 and ended 103 smm

I like the results. Feel great. Doc should do blood work in about two weeks. Going to ask him to check liver also.
I ended up still not doing any leg work and little dead lifts. Still not comfortable with my knee and back pain. Core is feeling good. I can tell I have put on some weight in middle section. Shouldn’t be hard to fix with diet and a little cardio.
Figure I will keep hitting the gym the same and see what next week brings. For now I am looking forward to a day away from the gym. Shoulder took a beating today.
I love it.
This is going to be a great year.

Wish I had taken some measurements before I started cycle. It’s hard to see the results for me. I did happen to measure my bicep before I started. It was 15 1/2 “ at full flex. Now it is 16”. Every little bit adds up.

Thanks. I was nervous cause I did not eat as clean through the holidays. So I am going to remember this next year. It’s a good time for me to do what I did.

Nice work brotha!

I dont think anyone ever responded but test levels in the upper end of the range can cause heart, liver, prostate, estrogen issues, etc.

It looks like your doctor is tracking your vitals which is great just make sure that they keep doing that as most docs I know keep test in the 500-600 total test range.

Looking fantastic for any age let alone 53 keep up the good work!

I spoke with dr today, we are cutting back my dose and doing blood work today.
Also having liver checked.
I should have results next week.

Last edited:
Got my blood work back from post cycle. I was only a few days after last dose.
Liver good
Everything else good.
Only thing was my test dropped about half. 830 down to 430
Free test dropped too 8.8
I am on trt.
Not sure if it was a false test or what.
Going to maintain everything and re test blood in 6 weeks.
Any thoughts???

Last edited:
Top Bottom