napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine question

Elegy

I'v been taking 20mg before I work out(including cardio) and it's been phenomeninal. This tren has recentcly destroyed my cardio and complement screwed my sleep pattern up alot to the point where I'm awakng up at 2am and every hour after that until I have to get off for work.

A few days ago I started doing cardio first thing in the morning and taking my gw dose 30 minutes prior to. My question is, should I take another 20mg later in the day when I actually do my weight training? Or will that morning 20mg dose last me the whole day? I don't want to waste any but I can tell that my leg workouts blow without taking gw prior to. So, one or two 20mg doses on split training days. Thank you guys.

I'v been taking 20mg before I work out(including cardio) and it's been phenomeninal. This tren has recentcly destroyed my cardio and complement screwed my sleep pattern up alot to the point where I'm awakng up at 2am and every hour after that until I have to get off for work.

A few days ago I started doing cardio first thing in the morning and taking my gw dose 30 minutes prior to. My question is, should I take another 20mg later in the day when I actually do my weight training? Or will that morning 20mg dose last me the whole day? I don't want to waste any but I can tell that my leg workouts blow without taking gw prior to. So, one or two 20mg doses on split training days. Thank you guys.
You don't want to exceed 20mg of GW per day bro. Only do the first dose before your AM cardio. Besides, it also has a 24 hour half life so you are covered til your next dose the following day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I find 20mg a day is fine but I do enjoy dosing right before cardio workout too. Don't know if you've tried SR9009 but that stuff is even more amazing as a pre cardio compound. I shouldn't say even more it's different - GW definitely lasts all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom