napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone tell me why napsgear sucks

heres one. i ran there gay hardcore labs products with ZERO results after waiting 2 months to get it.

When I finish my teen.a /prop.cycle I will be throwing in 3 weeks worth of hardcore labs liquid winstrol suspension. FML!!! Never tried them. Hope I didn't get screwed :(((( trying to harden up before I step on stage. ordered before I found you guys. I HATE NAPS!!!!!

Please inform me why they suck I am starting to believe this truth beyond a reasonable doubt that napsgear eats ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad because they buy cheap not totally refined apricot oil as the carrier.Nuff said. You are allergic to the apricot like many are.

Well they carry several lines. It's not the product. It's never been the product. It's been mass spec tested so many times.
Some oil is eo some is peach seed, lots of options. It's their service and the way that they selectively scam customers. Also when product has an issue like tren going black. They don't fix it.

Well they carry several lines. It's not the product. It's never been the product. It's been mass spec tested so many times.
Some oil is eo some is peach seed, lots of options. It's their service and the way that they selectively scam customers. Also when product has an issue like tren going black. They don't fix it.

Going black?

There has been some gear where the oil turned black. Ul find it if you look hard enough lol.

Y though it's almost never the product. It's the service. Anabolic lab ran through them and the product tested extremely well.

Bad because they buy cheap not totally refined apricot oil as the carrier.Nuff said. You are allergic to the apricot like many are.

Yes what do i do with all this junk gear now wash my ass with it ? Or continue to push through itchy pain? Or just chuck it and take my losses?

Ordering from naps or alinshop is like losing your virginity you super excited too do it .turns into a disapointing let down do too inexperience then you learn your lesson. Naps sells multiple labs some are shit some are alright very hit or miss there selective scammers and it takes weeks and weeks too get your gear if you ever do . all the sponsers here have quality and turn around is super fast . even the international guys deliver in 2 weeks usually fuck naps . that robo paxk you have coming will make you happy Ive ran alot of his stuff its on point

Got tren and prop

Yes what do i do with all this junk gear now wash my ass with it ? Or continue to push through itchy pain? Or just chuck it and take my losses?
I would get new gear bro. If you're not reacting well to the carrier oil, just leave it alone.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Im shooting that naps gear and my gains were zero im like wtf is this . Then i realized i been had
Some of there gear is good some is crap its more of the hassle and hit or miss they dont always send just not a good resource. Gains though are partially dependant on your training and diet I know alot of guys in the gym running good amounts of quality gear and look like shit . cause there diet is sloppy and inconsistant like there training

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Im slaving brother fucking slaving . This gear is dick in the butt man

But that Robo tren you have if you dont get results from it hire a coach or just quit cause nothing will work ive ran a bunch of his tren its fire

But that Robo tren you have if you dont get results from it hire a coach or just quit cause nothing will work ive ran a bunch of his tren its fire

Dont get my pantys wet im drooling for this shit. I can get real big bro . People hand me ids when i stand outside of bars just stoked to get real gear in my life .

Top Bottom