napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone tell me why napsgear sucks

Thanks bro I definitely will hang around and do ALOT of research. Looking at robo now but not trying to get burned again..

we hold all of our sponsors here responsible for the highest quality of product and customer satisfaction, those who do not live up to these standards are not allowed here.

I'm pretty new to these forums myself I have yet to order anything from anyone yet but I've been hanging around getting to know other members and meet the people here and I'd have to say so far everyone's pretty cool and very helpful I like it here and I'm glad I joined because there's some good conversation here with people who know what the life is like I can't really just go up to people I work with and talk about aas with hen it's nice to have a place to discuss it with people who know as well as other great topics

Geneza pharmaceutical
I ran 500mg ew of their test e and 30mg of their dbol earlier this year. The dbol was legit, the test was definitely not. I ordered from another source on another forum and got lucky before I found this place. I still got 2 bottles lying around that I should throw... OK, that I just threw out now. Obviously I wouldn't recommend naps. I'll stick with sources here from now on

Last edited:
I have been pleased with APL thus far. Great first experience and starting my second cycle from them in 6 days. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've been officially burned by naps. Ran 500mg test E/250mg deca weekly and 50mg dbol ED with zero gains in weight, size or strength. I have lost faith in all sources and am now left wondering if they are all paid scammers trying to steal our hard earned cash. Please help restore my faith that there are legit sources with quality gear 😣
You went from this post to getting ripped of again huh thats crazy bro. You must have really bad luck

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Why would you use naps? Selective scammers, sell bunk or underdosed gear, any website where you can type "buy steroids" into google and they pop up is more than likely not a safe bet bro.

Top Bottom