napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone tell me why napsgear sucks

opie84

Please inform me why they suck I am starting to believe this truth beyond a reasonable doubt that napsgear eats ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why dont you go ahead and try them and find out for yourself...

I did dylan im fucking so itching my feet are killing me dirty carrier oil and the gear seems weaker than weak i wanted to reaffirm how much they suck dick so people can read this n never suffer like me again ever

I did dylan im fucking so itching my feet are killing me dirty carrier oil and the gear seems weaker than weak i wanted to reaffirm how much they suck dick so people can read this n never suffer like me again ever

oh fuck, i wasn't aware of that... they are as bad as it gets.. you never know what your getting, if your even lucky enough to get anything... DO NOT order from them whatsoever...

Why would you have used the, in the first place with all the great sources we have here?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea... never order from naps bro. No reason to when you have all these great sponsors here.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Cheap but now im paying the price just ordered from sponsor today

Cheap but now im paying the price just ordered from sponsor today

Smart bud. I'd rather pay more and get quality then save a few bucks and get shit. At least you're here now.

Phurious Pharma Rep

4 weeks im putting this shit in me and I am like why do I not look like RickRocks avatar im sure the shit is super weak its depressing but I decided to go with robolicslabs hope that is some quality goodies

Hope i didnt break any rules by saying labs names ... Noobie here

4 weeks im putting this shit in me and I am like why do I not look like RickRocks avatar im sure the shit is super weak its depressing but I decided to go with robolicslabs hope that is some quality goodies

Haha, appreciate the compliment brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ordering from naps or alinshop is like losing your virginity you super excited too do it .turns into a disapointing let down do too inexperience then you learn your lesson. Naps sells multiple labs some are shit some are alright very hit or miss there selective scammers and it takes weeks and weeks too get your gear if you ever do . all the sponsers here have quality and turn around is super fast . even the international guys deliver in 2 weeks usually fuck naps . that robo paxk you have coming will make you happy Ive ran alot of his stuff its on point

Ordering from naps or alinshop is like losing your virginity you super excited too do it .turns into a disapointing let down do too inexperience then you learn your lesson. Naps sells multiple labs some are shit some are alright very hit or miss there selective scammers and it takes weeks and weeks too get your gear if you ever do . all the sponsers here have quality and turn around is super fast . even the international guys deliver in 2 weeks usually fuck naps . that robo paxk you have coming will make you happy Ive ran alot of his stuff its on point

LMFAO.. now thats a good analogy... alinshop is another one... i cant stand that motherfucker... seriously... he's the biggest piece of trash... fuck i cant stand them...

Absolutely no reason at all to go elsewhere. Too many top notch sponsors right here!

it just doesn't make sense to risk it otherwise... the best of the best are here and i swear, i see people that have this thing where they think they need to try something shady elsewhere and it just never turns out good... there's always a horror story or issue going on...

Top Bottom