napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Can I get some info on AICAR?

Thanks for the input Iwannagofaster and sweetnspicy and stretch512 !!!

Does PE carry AICAR? If not any reputable places you know of?

What about TB500?

I think AICAR/TB500 would be great with GW, S4, SR9009 -- (for cyclists)

I am not gonna do EPO :(
I am not sure of the rules here. I can lead you in the right direction but I don't know how the board feels about passing Unapproved sources around. Does anyone know the rule on that?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I am not sure of the rules here. I can lead you in the right direction but I don't know how the board feels about passing Unapproved sources around. Does anyone know the rule on that?

I don't think any of our sources supply it. And there is nothing wrong with saying "I have used this source to get this and it was good"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superpeptides and Iron Dragon both have it.

Thanks Iwannagofaster

both of the places you mentioned = 100mg vials - how does that compare with the 25mg ones you were mentioning?
I think you were saying 25mg vial x 3ml with 1ml every other day or approx 8mg every other day...

Thanks Iwannagofaster

both of the places you mentioned = 100mg vials - how does that compare with the 25mg ones you were mentioning?
I think you were saying 25mg vial x 3ml with 1ml every other day or approx 8mg every other day...
Yes. That's the approx dose.
Thanks Iwannagofaster

Iron Dragon is a 25mg vial. Super Peptides is a 100mg.

Don't get confused. The iron dragon is 100mgs. It ships in 4 x 25mg vials whereas Super Peptides ships in a single 100mg vial.

Don't get confused. The iron dragon is 100mgs. It ships in 4 x 25mg vials whereas Super Peptides ships in a single 100mg vial.

Ahhh OK cool thanks .. makes sense now :) :) :)

Have you looked into dosing it at 10mg / day verses 8mg every other day?
Can you only take it for a month before giving your body a break?

Any good places for TB500? ... that sounds interesting too :)

Yes. A month is fine. Most guys usually use Aicar for racing. They sometimes use it for training. In a 1 or 2 week stage race, they may run it daily.

The same companies sell tb. Take your pick. I use iron dragon and a private source for tb but I plan to try super peptides.

I took a photo of the Aicar from both companies so that you could get a better idea of the package differences but I keep getting an error message saying that the file is too big.

Yes. A month is fine. Most guys usually use Aicar for racing. They sometimes use it for training. In a 1 or 2 week stage race, they may run it daily.

OK cool!!! I'll look for the TB500. How long can you run TB500 for?

How long do you need to take off of AICAR before using it again?

Have you seen any cyclists run/stack CJC-1295 DAC?

Keep me posted on your PE: GW, SR9009, Low dose test, Low dose Bold Ace, Low dose NPP, EPO, AICAR Stack!
Thanks Again :)

I usually run it for a month or 2. Then off a month or 2. It is very expensive.

You can run AICAR pretty randomly. Go with what is affordable. Don't use it as a base for your cycle. It is in edition to the staples. Make GW and or test your base. Those are the most proven and effective. You can add and take away Aicar and TB.

CJC is definitely a go to. If it is DAC, they micro dose due to its longer acting nature. If you like, I can show you a typical pros cycle that would include all peptides. It's very specific but these guys live and breath the sport and communicate daily with the doc. Who makes changes according to where they are in their physical preparation, racing, their cycle and of course anticipated anti doping testing.

I usually run it for a month or 2. Then off a month or 2. It is very expensive.

You can run AICAR pretty randomly. Go with what is affordable. Don't use it as a base for your cycle. It is in edition to the staples. Make GW and or test your base. Those are the most proven and effective. You can add and take away Aicar and TB.

CJC is definitely a go to. If it is DAC, they micro dose due to its longer acting nature. If you like, I can show you a typical pros cycle that would include all peptides. It's very specific but these guys live and breath the sport and communicate daily with the doc. Who makes changes according to where they are in their physical preparation, racing, their cycle and of course anticipated anti doping testing.

I am on TRT for life... brand name =cyp or enan (i switch off)
I have leftover Var, winny, deca (i know those aren't good with endurance)
I STILL may use low dose var because i am in the off season and don't get "pumps" as bad as most...
I like PE: GW, SR9009,S4 (may try mk2866 and mk677)

Yah man would love to see a typical pro cyclist cycle that would include all peptides.

Thanks...

Back in the 90s Nandrolone was common. It is actually very good for off season big ring power building but make sure you don't plan to do an event that you will be tested at. It stays in your system a loooooong time. No pro today would touch it for that reason but that doesn't take away from it being a really good compound for the sport.

I am traveling now and staying at a pro friend of mines house. He is on a peptide only protocol. I will have him give me his protocol. It will be similar to most pros this time of the year. His doc handles many pros and was the team doc for a few pro tour teams.

Back in the 90s Nandrolone was common. It is actually very good for off season big ring power building but make sure you don't plan to do an event that you will be tested at. It stays in your system a loooooong time. No pro today would touch it for that reason but that doesn't take away from it being a really good compound for the sport.

I am traveling now and staying at a pro friend of mines house. He is on a peptide only protocol. I will have him give me his protocol. It will be similar to most pros this time of the year. His doc handles many pros and was the team doc for a few pro tour teams.

Nice man!
Can't wait to see it. :) :)

Top Bottom