napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber

Big Con

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction of finding caber in the UK.. i cannot for the life of me find any ive tried a few websites without amy luck and nobody in my area even talks of the stuff.. im on a cycle of test tren and masteron and if it wasn't for Dylans awesome videos i wouldn't have realised how important it is to have run caber while using tren... i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out here, its the one thing i really want/need and cannot get my hands on!

A couple of the sources here have it. You really should have gotten it before started tren. Better safe than sorry

A couple of the sources here have it. You really should have gotten it before started tren. Better safe than sorry

You're right man I know that now, I'm only on week 2 so I'm hoping I can get it ASAP and solve any problems before they occur.

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction of finding caber in the UK.. i cannot for the life of me find any ive tried a few websites without amy luck and nobody in my area even talks of the stuff.. im on a cycle of test tren and masteron and if it wasn't for Dylans awesome videos i wouldn't have realised how important it is to have run caber while using tren... i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out here, its the one thing i really want/need and cannot get my hands on!

I bought caber for my first tren cycle and never needed it. Definitely have it on hand though. I had my prolactin tested mid cycle and post cycle and had low/normal levels. I bought Pfizer caber from Pharmalady.

I bought caber for my first tren cycle and never needed it. Definitely have it on hand though. I had my prolactin tested mid cycle and post cycle and had low/normal levels. I bought Pfizer caber from Pharmalady.

Cool thanks for the reply man, I have just mailed pharmalady, what was delivery time like for you?

Pharma Lady has Pfizer Dostinex Cabergoline...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a few of our sources here carry it as you've already heard. Caber is expensive but you definitely want to keep it on hand when running your nandro's. You have some quality options on this board man.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Top Bottom