napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber score

BE careful with all day chemist. I've used them twice on the past, once for caber and once for aromasin, and the caber was definitely bunk proved through bloodwork and the aromasin I believe was at least underdosed based on what I was experiencing. Being cheapthete shpuo d be a huge red flag. I know I'll never use them again
Thank you for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you didn’t have to sign for it shoot me a pm with the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered some stuff I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just ordered some stuff I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

I ordered some from all day chemist.....got my Shipping notice today. Can never have enough sources.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I ordered some from all day chemist.....got my Shipping notice today. Can never have enough sources.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Exactly, I don’t even need the stuff right now. But it’s nice to have a new source and on hand ahead of when you need it.

I just got mine two days ago. I ordered it 11/24. I called them early last week to get an update and actually got Friday. This is a good source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have purchased but haven't used it. Next pct.

Are you curious about the dosing being true?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Place order on Friday. Just got an email saying my order has been shipped. Received no phone calls to verify info or anything.

Hey guys i was trying to order some caber from reliablerx but they don't have the option to ship to Canada. Does anyone know if sarmsx would have some when they restart their business? If not can you suggest me any sources for some caber and nolvadex that would deliver to canada.
Thanks

Hey guys i was trying to order some caber from reliablerx but they don't have the option to ship to Canada. Does anyone know if sarmsx would have some when they restart their business? If not can you suggest me any sources for some caber and nolvadex that would deliver to canada.
Thanks
Indiagenericmed.net

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Looks like it came from
Reliablerxpharmacy.com
They ask for a script but you leave it blank. They will call and “verify” you by asking names of towns close by.
I️ have them calling me asking if I️ want refills now lol

Following. Got to have that Caber.

Top Bottom