napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

buy steroids

haelfaes

Hi Dylan , I've been watching your videos on YouTube for sometime now and they are very informative your knowledge is awesome!!! I would like to ask you though where can i buy steroids from, I heard about a very big distributor that all the pros buy from but I still didn't find anything I've searched everywhere. Im 19 btw so don't worry.

19 so don't worry? That's a MAJOR reason to worry. You are way too young to even consider AAS.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

don't worry?? wtf bro?? seriously... there is no way on the planet earth anyone is going to ever recommend steroid use to anyone your age... ive asked a million times to not be asked about sources... when i say im here to help, ITS NOT to help find a source...

Hi Dylan , I've been watching your videos on YouTube for sometime now and they are very informative your knowledge is awesome!!! I would like to ask you though where can i buy steroids from, I heard about a very big distributor that all the pros buy from but I still didn't find anything I've searched everywhere. Im 19 btw so don't worry.
The one guy who we all use Lives in a van down by the river! Just tell him your 19 so he won't worry

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Come on man. You don't come on here as your first post and ask for sources like that, especially at your age. Nobody is going to advise you on steroid use.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom