napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk to cut cycle

Hotsauce

Hey guys I just wanted your thoughts if I should take ti.e off or go straight into a cutting cycle. I was on 500mg cypionate 500 deca and 800 equipoise a week for 16 weeks. Made some good gains but I wanted to cut down some size now. So I have a cutting end 75 prop 75 tren and 75 masteron. Thinking of pinning eod 1mg for 8 to 10 weeks. I never tried fast ester so itll be my first time. I've done tren e a couple times already and loved it. So what are your opinions? Should I go straight into a short cycle? I'm 5'6 188 pounds wouldike to get down to 165.

16 weeks is long enough already. You don't need to be on a cycle to cut.

Hey guys I just wanted your thoughts if I should take ti.e off or go straight into a cutting cycle. I was on 500mg cypionate 500 deca and 800 equipoise a week for 16 weeks. Made some good gains but I wanted to cut down some size now. So I have a cutting end 75 prop 75 tren and 75 masteron. Thinking of pinning eod 1mg for 8 to 10 weeks. I never tried fast ester so itll be my first time. I've done tren e a couple times already and loved it. So what are your opinions? Should I go straight into a short cycle? I'm 5'6 188 pounds wouldike to get down to 165.

Are you on TRT?

You can run SARMS while you're on TRT and eat in a caloric deficit.

Ok so then no pct needed I would say take at least 3 months break from steroids just go back to trt dose and in the meantime like mentioned above you could run sarms to cut down.

I definitely would not go from that 16 week cycle at those doses into a test/tren/mast cycle. Body needs a rest.

you cant just run a cycle like that and then go straight into a cycle, especially with tren... come on man, you are not new here

16 weeks and if you consider the esters, you are basically on gear for half a year with that one cycle alone. I do not recommend running another cycle anytime soon.

I would take a break man that?s awhile already to b on. maybe run HGH in between cycles that?s whAt I do. I used to run 16 weeks cycles but I feel I noticed recovery was easier on 12 weeks cycles. But that?s juts my two cents

Top Bottom