napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha's Spring Robo Cycle

Hi nashaborten. I like keeping my Test E (or C, no big difference) at around 350mg a week split in 2 pins in order to keep bloat to a minimum. Just drop the TRT dose when you begin your cycle and start it again right at the end. It will take about 6 weeks for the long Ester to balance out in the system, but you could do an oral kicker for 4-6 weeks (depending on which you choose) if you want to get things going. Tell us more about your cycle plan....

This was a very detailed log of your current cycle and training. Thanks for putting this all out here for us to learn from and for the recent Robolics recommendation. Looks like he’s the direction I’m headed in and it’s great to hear you’ve been so satisfied with his product. Makes me even more excited to no longer have to stare at a tracking email for weeks on end reading the same old line “processing through US customs”.

So I’ve run many cycles in the past but started medically prescribed TRT about a 18 months ago. This will be my first blast/cycle and because I read in the beginning of your log you are also on TRT I figured perfect for you. My TRT dose is 100mg/week of test cyp. I have a bunch of test e left over from before TRT started and wanted to run a 500mg/week blast. Do I pin my usual 100mg test c each week along with 500mg test e, or do I pin 400 of the test e along with my 100 test c for a 500 weekly total?

Second question is ester related. Even though they are both long esters they are technically different esters. Is it still gonna take weeks for the test e to build or will it be available right away because I already have steady levels of test c in my system?

Thanks for the help

Hi nashaborten. I like keeping my Test E (or C, no big difference) at around 350mg a week split in 2 pins in order to keep bloat to a minimum. Just drop the TRT dose when you begin your cycle and start it again right at the end. It will take about 6 weeks for the long Ester to balance out in the system, but you could do an oral kicker for 4-6 weeks (depending on which you choose) if you want to get things going. Tell us more about your cycle plan....

I was just trying to make sure I had a good understanding of transferring from TRT to cycle. I have a blood test with the doc in early May then after that I’m gonna start my cycle. Haven’t figured the exact numbers yet but as you suggested I am gonna kick with dbol 30mg ED weeks 1-4 but as far as my test E dose haven’t come to a real number yet.

"Adapt, improvise, and overcome."

This may not be a direct quote from a Buddhist sutra, but stands solid as encouragement on how to live our lives, which of course includes our training in the gym.

I have a pressing need to train the whole body in 3 days this week, and rather than consider what I could leave out, I'm conceptualizing a way to seize this as an opportunity to grow and develop.

Reps ranges from 12-6, with the focus on slowing down the reps so that the set of 6 lasts as long as the 12.

Chest, Front and Center Deltoid, Tris - Decline BB, Flat Flys, Incline Machine Press, Military DB Press, Side Lat Raises, and 1 or 2 exercised for Tris.

Back, Rear Deltoid, Traps - BB overhand Rows, Cable Rows, Cable Chins, Rear Deltoid Cables, DB Shrugs, Bis.

Legs - Hack Squat, Curls, Extensions, Press with a drop/hold, Calves.

Each work out will be about an hour so it will all be high intensity with some core thrown in where it will fit.

Prayers without action aren't even prayers......

Chest, Front and Center Deltoid, Tris were incredibly challenging this morning....can't wait for tomorrow.....

That time under tension stuff was amazing. I'm already thinking of doing it for 6 weeks at the end of this cycle. I had done 40 second sets before (I can't remember why 40...it came from somewhere) but these sets were consistently 60 seconds or more. Within the first couple sets your focus changes from reps to steady motion and the pain is a little different flavor then usual training. One thing I noticed right away was the "burn" kicks in about 20 seconds after the set. Really cool....

I am spending time getting my ab posing together. This is the most defined I've ever been so it's easy to find little angles and holds that bring it all out.

Best cycle so far....Thank You Robolics.....

The reason my schedule was compressed last week was because I had the chance to get away for a few days. My protein intake has been a little higher than it had been over past weeks but still only carbs coming from vegetables and fruit. The fullness this has brought along with not having any creatine for 3 days has amplified my definition like crazy.

I will be locking back down on my cut diet on Tuesday with full confidence that I will greet the end of May with a stelar physique. Any Bros who want the same experience feel free to asked questions regarding training and diet, and of course pm me for a Robolics price list and contact information.

"If you had just one chance, would you take it?"

5 1/2 weeks left on this cycle and it would be easy to start thinking, "I guess this is it.", which bring an immediate response from my higher self, my Buddha nature, "Now is the time to break through to a whole new level."

I introduced "mechanical drop sets" on single body parts this week with moderate weights in order to ensure clear form. For example;

Cable Chest - on knees for flys, hands slightly in front of pulleys for 15-8. Here the point of maximum resistance is near the top of the motion. Step forward, back on knees for flys, same rep range. Point of maximum resistance is about half way through the motion. Step forward and stand up for for presses, forearms parallel with cable, maximum resistance is at the beginning of the motion.

Lots of cable work in this approach as it is easy to keep changing the angles and point of maximum resistance. Split is - Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Legs, Shoulders.

After the body starts to get used to this, in the 3rd week or so, I will start throwing in some drop sets on the end to polish things off. For now doing this straight is more than enough to challenge every body part (I'll post the leg work out over the weekend in case any Bros want an endorphin rush like never before).

Life is always from this moment on.....

I'm so glad to be hearing from Bros who are going with Robo for the first time and hearing the experiences of those who are starting their cycles. If you are going to spend the time researching how to use AAS responsibly as part of a healthy lifestyle you might as well go with a trusted source in order to ensure the best possible results.

Feel free to contact me for a Robolics price list and contact information. You won't regret it.....

The first time I ever joined a gym I was living in New York City and found myself in need of a place to take a shower before going to work. (What's the old joke?) What do you call a guitarist who broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless...but it wasn't a joke.

Anyway, I figured I better exercise so I didn't appear homeless and the owner of the gym, Natural Physique, Bob Fuchs got a kick out of me and showed me how to train. Little did I know how important bodybuilding would be to me as I worked to move my life in a positive direction and I will always have fond memories of those early days.

Anyway, I told one of Nicole Bass' training partners that I couldn't get my legs to feel sore after a training session and he put me through this routine. And yes, my legs still get sore after this one...

I go on at length about form, so you know there is no bounce at the bottom or full extension at top in order to keep the tension in the muscles. Reps from 15-8 throughout this...

Leg Press Giant Set - 15 reps with feet close, 15 reps with toes pointed out, 15 reps feet wide. Keep your knees in line with upper and lower leg and you should be suffering by the end of the 1st giant set. 4 giant sets and your legs should already be rubber.

Superset Leg Curls with Extensions with similar rep range for 4 sets before going back to leg press for a triple drop set. And calves to dust the whole thing.

Keep the motion slow and steady and I promise you, you will never forget the first time you do this routine.

My recovery is nothing short of amazing on this Robolics cycle and I still feel my legs the next day.

Life is from this moment on....

Last edited:
Been blasting and cruising with Robo for a little over a year now. Finished a tren blast of 6 weeks with test, doses were 100mg Tren-A ED along side 350mg Test-C. His tren is absolutely fantastic. In a 5 week period I lost roughly 5lbs of fat. Muscle striations became much more visible and Im convinced I gained muscle while losing fat. Strength increase was amazing. I also noticed that pinning his tren ED had pretty minimal side effects but with great results. mental sides were legit though. No prolactin issues and I didnt need to run caber.

Been blasting on superdrol and 500mg Robo's test-C for 4 weeks now. Bloods are here: https://imgur.com/uJrPAEE. These bloods were taken at what would have been my lowest trough for the Test-C.

Progress photos here: https://imgur.com/TxRS1FC and https://imgur.com/RnI0nJ7

For my next blast Im planning on getting my hands on his Deca and running that for 20 weeks. Doses will be 600mg Deca, 750 test-C a week with 50mg Dbol ED - All Robolics gear. Can anyone let me know how they liked the Deca? My biggest concern is Deca dick. Planning on running Caber to keep prolactin in range, along side 50mg proviron ED for libido boost.

Overall couldn't be happier with the results and I plan on being a customer for life. Equal to if not better than pharma grade gear.

I had bloods taken yesterday so looking forward to posting up those. I hadn't noticed the "bodybuilder" test at privatemedlabs.com, and as it turns out it is a good bargain. You get Test, Free Test, Estrogen, cholesterol, and blood counts for one price. I always have a 15% discount code so feel free to reach out.

Grinding out the shoulder work out on Friday. It had been a killer week as the weights are going up, and reps coming down on this giant set routine. I'll be switching things up as this cycle ends and I go back to TRT, but until then it will be all out killing it.

I'm glad to be connecting new Bros to Robolics gear and have enjoyed talking about cycles, exercise, and diets. Keep it coming and post here as well as pm's in order to share your ideas and insights.

We are on this journey together.....

Last edited:
I'll post up an image of the important results tomorrow, but for now here are some of the numbers.

Test level came in at 1628 which is awesome on a 300mg Test E a week.

My Free Test is off the grid, above 50, which, coupled with Estrogen in range without the use of an AI (I had Aromasin on hand but didn't need it) points to the quality of the 700mg Mast E per week in this cycle.

As far as the 800mg of Primo a week goes, besides looking awesome, hard and defined, I consistently feel great.

I am at my best quality ever right now and am looking forward to posting an end of cycle picture.

My training and diet are, and always have been, evolving and challenging, which gives Robolics quality gear an opportunity to really shine.

Just getting started...

Been blasting and cruising with Robo for a little over a year now. Finished a tren blast of 6 weeks with test, doses were 100mg Tren-A ED along side 350mg Test-C. His tren is absolutely fantastic. In a 5 week period I lost roughly 5lbs of fat. Muscle striations became much more visible and Im convinced I gained muscle while losing fat. Strength increase was amazing. I also noticed that pinning his tren ED had pretty minimal side effects but with great results. mental sides were legit though. No prolactin issues and I didnt need to run caber.

Been blasting on superdrol and 500mg Robo's test-C for 4 weeks now. Bloods are here: https://imgur.com/uJrPAEE. These bloods were taken at what would have been my lowest trough for the Test-C.

Progress photos here: https://imgur.com/TxRS1FC and https://imgur.com/RnI0nJ7

For my next blast Im planning on getting my hands on his Deca and running that for 20 weeks. Doses will be 600mg Deca, 750 test-C a week with 50mg Dbol ED - All Robolics gear. Can anyone let me know how they liked the Deca? My biggest concern is Deca dick. Planning on running Caber to keep prolactin in range, along side 50mg proviron ED for libido boost.

Overall couldn't be happier with the results and I plan on being a customer for life. Equal to if not better than pharma grade gear.

I would recommend going with the NPP over Deca. I did the mistake of doing deca and I couldn’t get a hard on for weeks it sucked and worse yet when you stop it can stay in your system for quite some time. Where as npp hits and leaves your system faster so if you do react to it bad at least it won’t be as long. Some people have great experience with deca, I was one of the ones that didn’t. But again I’m 48 now. When I was 24 it didn’t do that to me and I use to love deca but now at 48 I stay away from it. Good luck bro.👍🏻

Always best to go with a short esther when trying something new. This way, with unwanted sides, it's out of your system fast...

I would recommend going with the NPP over Deca. I did the mistake of doing deca and I couldn’t get a hard on for weeks it sucked and worse yet when you stop it can stay in your system for quite some time. Where as npp hits and leaves your system faster so if you do react to it bad at least it won’t be as long. Some people have great experience with deca, I was one of the ones that didn’t. But again I’m 48 now. When I was 24 it didn’t do that to me and I use to love deca but now at 48 I stay away from it. Good luck bro.👍🏻

Check out the latest Mass Spec Test results for Robolics gear. We already knew his stuff is top quality, but it is still nice to see the science. Contact me for price list and contact information.

Loving it....

We hear about the steady gains of Primo throughout a cycle, but until you experience this it's hard to get your head around. Of course, the fact that I have maintained an environment through training and diet to let this really shine is of the upmost importance, but there is no denying Robolics Primo is awesome.

And since my conditioning has gotten better throughout the cycle, it actually looks and feels like the Primo is even more powerful.

I'm just looking into getting a physique shot up here so alert the media (or not, whatever)....

Cleaning out the cupboard and getting the last bit out of vials. Can't believe this cycle will be coming to an end, but at the same time I've made amazing gains.

Posing it up while changing in the gym yesterday and the development is undeniable. Looking forward to posting a physique shot in a week.

And just as importantly, designing a new routine to bring in as I return to my TRT dose. How many times to we hear Bros ask, "How much of my gains will I keep?"

It's all down to your training and diet.

I share this from my life as experiential wisdom.

Just getting started.....

Looking forward to seeing your physique shot, and glad to hear you had such great progress this cycle.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanx for checking in PCS. Yes, flexing in the mirrors this morning and super happy with where I'm at. I should have a new picture up by Saturday...

Top Bottom