napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha's Spring Robo Cycle

This Anadrol is amazing and as I adjust my training to make the most of it I thought I'd post up some basics about form. By focusing on form you can get the best workout with the least chance of injury. A good way to think of this is, the target muscle will not know the weight is being increased if it is not being required to do the lift alone.

Example - We have all seen the guy who turns EZ bar bicept curls into a full body exercise, swinging the weight up and not controlling the negative. For much better results (read - more size) legs loose but locked, core and scapula tight, elbows slightly forward. The elbows do not move, not out or backward/forward, and with the wrists supinated, initiate the movement in the target muscle. Squeeze at the top and control the negative.

If anyone has questions about how to generalize this approach to other body parts feel free to post questions.

As I'm feeling the gear come up in my system I am actually slowing my movements down even more and getting amazing pumps.

To not advance is to retreat.........

Thanx for checking in billbobby,

So almost 3 weeks in and starting to notice a little bloat around the mid section/abs. Nothing major, but I'm glad I did my research and decided to split the Anadrol dose and keep my water intake around a gallon a day.

Meanwhile, when you got some junk in the trunk it is an opportunity to use it. Smooth box squats this morning with a pause at the bottom and squeeze at the top - 315lbs for 6, also this week - decline bench at 315lbs for 8, and I plan on hitting a new PR deadlift Sunday at 545lbs (I hit 500lbs last November on a 90mg a week TRT dose).

When you know you are running top quality gear you are able to keep your focus on training and diet and right now I am Huge!

Buddha in the house......

Thanks for the enlightenment brother Buddha. My name is Anthony.

Been training for 6 years with a couple short term breaks as well as a long term break due to a really bad shoulder dislocation/rib fracture.

Height: 6'4"
Weight 221lb
Bf: 13%

Been familiar with gear for a few years now and I am preparing for my 3rd cycle of ROBO test blend 350, anadrol 50mg, Equipoise 200mg, and Tren acetate 100mg

Week 1-16: test 350 x2 pins weekly (700mg total)
Week 1-16: Equipoise 200 x2 pins (400mg total)
Week 1-8: Anadrol 50 split into 2x25mg doses ED
Week 9-16: Tren acetate 50mg x EOD
Week 1-16: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MILK THISTLE ED, FISH OIL ED, GEAR SUPPORT ED

PCT: Week 1-2:40mg Nolva ED
Week 3-4: 20mg Nolva ED

PCT STARTING 7 DAYS AFTER MY FINAL PIN.

Will post a current physique photo when I get home just wantes to throw this break down at you guys to see if there are any suggestions out there.

Much respect from Oakland, California brothers.

BigAnt

Thanks for the enlightenment brother Buddha. My name is Anthony.

Been training for 6 years with a couple short term breaks as well as a long term break due to a really bad shoulder dislocation/rib fracture.

Height: 6'4"
Weight 221lb
Bf: 13%

Been familiar with gear for a few years now and I am preparing for my 3rd cycle of ROBO test blend 350, anadrol 50mg, Equipoise 200mg, and Tren acetate 100mg

Week 1-16: test 350 x2 pins weekly (700mg total)
Week 1-16: Equipoise 200 x2 pins (400mg total)
Week 1-8: Anadrol 50 split into 2x25mg doses ED
Week 9-16: Tren acetate 50mg x EOD
Week 1-16: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MILK THISTLE ED, FISH OIL ED, GEAR SUPPORT ED

PCT: Week 1-2:40mg Nolva ED
Week 3-4: 20mg Nolva ED

PCT STARTING 7 DAYS AFTER MY FINAL PIN.

Will post a current physique photo when I get home just wantes to throw this break down at you guys to see if there are any suggestions out there.

Much respect from Oakland, California brothers.

BigAnt

Thanx for posting BigAnt. I have always run EQ at above 600mg a week. I think my Spring cycle last year was actually 800 and it was steady, side free gains. Before I went TRT I would go 2 weeks after cycle/before PCT. Dylan has posted a PCT which is standard at this point. It’s Nolva, Clomid, and his natty test booster. Also I recommend bloods in week 7 and 6 weeks after pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Big Ant I hear mixed reviews about milk thistle. I go with Tudca these days 500mg anytime I take orals. Adrol is no joke. Also I know DGA has a cycle support which would help also.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I’m using the 5% organ support and have not experienced sides from the Anadrol...

I got my order from robo and the bold cyp was cloudy and the test was clear.I warmed the bold up and it cleared. Is that normal for that when it gets cold. Am I ok to use because I have no experience with that

Absolutely. Not uncommon for AAS to crash due to cold weather. Once warmed should stay clear. You need to clear out your inbox....

I am just finishing up the liquid and it was great. It looks like Robolics is switching over to tablets now. I’ll contact him directly to clarify...

Just heard from Robolics. They had some people who reported not liking the taste and smell of the liquids, so they switched over...it wasn’t that bad...LOL!

I ran the liquid var. got great results but the smell and taste extremely strong. Think I’m going to like the tabs.

From time to time I get questions like, "You seem to be on some kind of spiritual path, how is it that you also use gear to enhance your physique?", and on the surface I can imagine there would appear to be some tension between these 2 pursuits. The fact of the matter is, I am a spiritual being attempting to live a full, positive, rewarding life in the here and now.

Hopefully this comes across in my efforts to guide people on a healthy path that will support their health and longevity. And I also try to show with my actions the importance of exercise and diet as the foundation of this life style.

Having the opportunity to connect Bros with Robolics is just another way of helping ensure we all stay healthy while on this journey together. Knowing the gear you are using is top notch reduces any anxiety you could have on the subject, leaving you free to focus on developing challenging exercise routines, refining your diet, and spiritual practice (you knew that was coming).

"A sword is useless in the hands of a coward."

OK. So, it is just a personal preference thing as opposed to it being processed differently by the body. Both methods would be processed in the liver and offer the same results?

Yes, just another example of Robolics listening and responding to customers.

OK. So, it is just a personal preference thing as opposed to it being processed differently by the body. Both methods would be processed in the liver and offer the same results?

Just another example of Robolics customer service. Always looking to bring the best products for best results.....

Top Bottom