napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's SARMS4SALE S23 Log

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Thank you Dylan and SARMS4SALE for giving me the opportunity to run this new product.

Just some quick housekeeping, I interacted with SARMS4SALE rep on Sunday and had the product in my mail box Wednesday, so positive review right out of the gate. I also appreciated the demeanor of the Rep and that has always meant a lot to me. The bottles are professionally labeled and the dropper is glass with clear markings for dosages.

I've already done a lot of research on S23 and will be weaving it in to this thread, but for now just the basics. I will be starting out at 20mg a day, split in 2, AM and PM, because it is reported to have a 12 hour half life. By all reports this is one of the strongest SARMS available and research has shown it has a positive impact on increased lean muscle mass, bone density, and stamina.

Taking for first dose this morning and heading for the gym for legs.

Stay tuned...

c4d9c8d1d6ac1cfd6c9f42e27ae20fa3.jpg

I've been told S23 produces results similar to Tren. Don't shoot the messenger but this is what I was told from someone that has experience with S23.

Thanx for subbing to the thread gentlemen. We can keep this in the model of an open forum so please ask any questions you may have. The research/science mods are already here, so I'm sure no question will go unanswered.

I took my first dose Saturday AM and hit the gym for legs. The longer term results of S23 are fat loss and increased muscle mass, but I have designed a number of work out routines that will help me see the improvements in stamina. The way I do this is being totally focused on form. This is based very much on the Arnold mind/muscle connection with a lot of BPak tweaking for good measure. I am always working to refine my form with the understanding that the body will always try to find ways to make an exercise easier to do. This means that it may appear that you are increasing the weight as you drop reps in a typical pyramid approach, if other muscles are being recruited to accomplish the movement the target muscle can actually end it handling less weight every set.

So the foundation of this is; initiate the motion with the target muscle, use strength to move the weight through the positive movement, squeeze at the top, and control the negative.

I made notes of my weights yesterday as I moved through hack squat, extensions, curls, leg press, and calves (squats will be brought in in the coming weeks) with 45 seconds in-between exercises and sets. I experienced points of maximum effort but was mainly looking to get a base line in order to measure improvements.

There may have been a little placebo phenomenon in this session, but regardless, I felt like I could have trained all day.

I will be sketching out the routines for the rest of the body this afternoon and considering ways to cut some of the carbs out of my typical 5 meal a day diet.

Just the beginning...

excellent... i always love your logs bro and there's just not a ton of s23 logs out there so im especially looking forward to this!

I am definitely following. I was hoping to try s23 in the future. So I am glad to you are logging this for us all to learn.
Thank you

I went into the gym on Monday morning, note book and pen in hand, and leaned into a mechanical drop set routine for chest. Keeping my reps high, at least 10 reps each of these triple giant sets, had me racking up 30-45 reps at a time. 15 minutes and over 100 reps later I was able to move into "working sets" on a decline press machine I like with sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, and 6. This was all high intensity as I am looking to push the envelope to give the S23 a chance to show its ability to increase stamina.

I followed this with a similar approach for Tris and other than extreme pumps experienced no fatigue what so ever.

And then I got the email, gym closed til the end of the month.

As the ancient wisdom guides us; Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome.

I went to a local park today because I knew they had bars I could hang from and knocked out about 20 sets for back in as many minutes. Then I grabbed hold of this little rocker thing for kids and found an angle where I was able to squeeze the top of a biceps curl motion followed by high rep curls with a swing made for special needs kids.

The situation we find ourselves in with the pandemic gives us the opportunity to expand our lives to reach our own goals and to care for the people around us, strengthening our whole lives in every way.

Just getting started...

absolutely brother.. i have an elliptical and treadmill at home and bands as well.. you have to be creative and NOT GIVE UP and stay active and on the path!! keep it up bro!

Awesome log so far.
The visual I got of you doing biceps work out while using equipment made for a child is priceless!
Thanks for all you do.

I appreciate your response Slyder. Reflecting on it, it was unexpected, but now that I have done it I know there is a Back/bis routine waiting for me there any time I want it.

So, as I took the first step of a walking lunge exercise this morning I thought, "What the fuck am I doing?". I mean, I have never ( as in Never) trained outside of a gym in my life. Literally, when I have seen cross fitters running around their gyms I have wondered, "Why do they pay so much to go inside when they run around outside so much?"
But it was legs day, and legs I was going to do. It took about 5 minutes for the pump to set in and by the ten minute mark I knew I was challenging myself. I followed this with body weight squats superset with brisk 2 minute walks, and as the sun was coming up I had a sense of being present and focused.

The whole thing took about 30 minutes including calf raises and since this was after an hour of meditation I had a sense of accomplishment and readiness for anything the day may bring.

Having to adapt through these challenges helps ensure a major transformation once I'm back in the gym.

Never give up...

I am actually pleasantly surprised that I have some soreness in my legs today.

On the subject of S23 and stamina, things have been extra intense in work past couple days with all that is going on, and I have noticed a nice smooth energy throughout. Also, when I remind myself to eat I am hungry, but am able to push through til I make the time with no problems. Checking the mirror and my cut is definitely improving.

Something Dylan posted the other day about workout band reminded me that my woman had bought some a while back. I was able to find them and had a really good back/bis with them this morning. Keeping my focus on form and intensity my energy stayed steady throughout.

I am really noticing the benefits of the S23 as I continue to find new ways to challenge myself...

s23 is legit if you have the real deal which you do... so glad that you are doing so well and that you are keeping this log... keep the updates coming!

Top Bottom