napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

Top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Now is the time...

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

We are on this journey together...

So who has generously stepped up to fund your upcoming cycle?

Is it grandma, who sent you money in that card where she encouraged you to get something you will really enjoy?

Or maybe your parents who want to support you in reaching your goals in the coming year.

My boss handed me a Christmas bonus and said, "Don't spend it all in one place". But he doesn't know that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything anyone needs to run the best cycle of their lives.

Where ever it came from, you now have the cash on hand to order your gear in order to support your drive towards the best physique of your life. Don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wicke me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

Tis the season...

Alright Bros. Chances are you got some holiday cash on hand which means that some unsuspecting individuals are buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start (Thanx Grandma).

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Today is Winter Solstice which marks the date the days start to get longer.

Traditionally this has been observed as an important day to start something new, plant seeds, create a plan knowing that just as the length of the day grows so will the things you choose to start.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get started planning your Spring cycle.

It's time...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

Just got my Christmas Primo from Budda. I've been ordering through him for about three years. Never a hassle and always very fast shipping. I wouldn't buy my Primo anywhere else.

Thanx for posting that review pdxguy. Just another way to spread the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop love.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping.

Reach out to me today for the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

Here is a special welcome back to everyone reestablishing a consistent work out schedule in order to greet the new year with positive energy . The first couple of weeks will trigger muscle memory and some pretty quick results, but in order to maintain motivation and build on those outcomes it is a good idea to write out your workout plans, start with a rep range of 12-15 in strict form, and gradually increase the weights until you are failing at 6-8 (progressive overload for those in the know).

These designs take me about 5 weeks to go through before I design a new plan and start again with the high reps.

This is also a great time to start designing a Spring cycle to get your Summer physique in order. You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

By now we have all seen them. The New Year's resolution crew.

And the trickle that it has been so far, is most likely to turn into a tsunami of individuals determine to get in shape "this time".

But bare in mind, these are the people who make it possible for us to train in most any city or town we may find ourselves in, so for the time being;

-Address them politely on your way in and out of the gym.

-Nod and smile to the woman checking out your physique as you focus on training.

-And above all else, don't get pulled into critiquing their form. They probably won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

If you don't have it already, reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your Spring cycle.

We're not going anywhere...

As a wise person once shared, "A determination has a three day shelf life". And since tomorrow is already January 4th it's time to redetermine your fitness goals.

Bigger? Leaner? Faster?

Whatever it is 1 Stop Domestic Shop has the gear you need to break through and reach your ultimate physique.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Time waits for no one...

Connecting with like minded individuals, here the commonality is physique development and all things physically challenging, helps support an optimistic outlook. It's like a natural anti depressant/anti anxiety supplement. There is research to prove this covered in Joann Hari's book "Lost Connections", but you can just believe the Buddha or reflect on your own experiences being part of this community.

Grab the Wickr me app on your phone if you don't already have it and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, to discuss your next cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

It's time...

As we all know, when Shakyamuni Buddha became enlightened under the Bodhi tree in India 2500 years ago there was not internet or cell phone which begs the question, "How did they get their emails?"

Luckily Buddhabuilder is technologically savvy so you can get the wickr app on your phone and message me directly, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, for all you domestic gear needs.

Enlightenment...

Let's go all in on the philosophy front today and work with the term "Honin Myo" which roughly translates to "from this day forward".

Your ideal physique is achievable, and the path is concrete action, diet, meditation (I am the Buddha), and the responsible use of AAS.

Whatever set backs or negative beliefs you may have developed in the past are like a dream in a dream when you reflect back.

Success is from this moment on...

Connect with me on Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and ordering information for best gear going.

Now is the time...

My anavar just 3 days after I paid via bitcoin. I’m excited for this cut as I’ve heard great things about 1 - Stop Domestic Shop’s anavar. Thanks Buddahbuilder for the quick responses and turn around time.

My anavar arrived just 3 days after I paid via bitcoin. I’m excited for this cut as I’ve heard great things about 1 - Stop Domestic Shop’s anavar. Thanks Buddahbuilder for the quick responses and turn around time.

Thank you for posting that review User_7. Sharing your experience helps others connect with top quality gear to support their own journeys towards their ideal physiques.

I've gotten great feedback on all 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products and our Anavar is no exception. In fact, I will be rolling it into the end of my Spring Primo cycle starting mid-February (see picture below).

As always, connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and to discuss your upcoming cycles.

It's time...

Making clear determinations is something we do regularly on the journey of developing and maintaining our ideal physiques, and there are ways to help us stay focused during the struggles we encounter on the journey. I was studying some guidance from a great Buddhist teacher when I encountered the following guidance;

"If you set a concrete goal, clearly visualize what you want to achieve and then do your absolute best, you are certain to attain results that will satisfy you. The important thing is that you make daily, diligent efforts. No matter how difficult or challenging your circumstances, you need to keep striving with all your might without giving up. That is how you develop the roots of your life. Great trees have deep roots."

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss workout routines and to consider a responsible cycle that will support your breaking through t the next level.

We are on this journey together...

Top Bottom