napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Always the upward spiral of mutual respect. Dustyrocksteady was clear on gear needs and followed through with payment so we were able to get the shipment out the door and into his hands.

We are ready to fill the orders of all the individuals who have gotten price lists in the past week so don't hesitate.

We are on this journey together...

Are we there yet?

Probably not, but we are here, and here is the only place and time that we can take action that will influence where we end up.

I encourage you to let go of whatever may have been standing in the way of you striving towards your physique goals by developing a challenging workout design, clarifying a solid diet, and getting on that cycle that you have always dreamed about.

Top quality Primo? We've got you covered.

Top of the line HGH? We have a number of items to choose from.

Supports and PCT supplies? Absolutely.

If you don't already have the Wickr me app take a moment to download it on your phone and reach out to me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

The time is now...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

We are open for business as usual and have been averaging six business days for delivery.

Connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Let's do this...

Another week has passed.

Many of you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in hand and are just getting ready to put your orders in. For CIM - rest assured, we have never lost a payment. Just follow the steps in the order email and we will have your order out as soon as payment is received.

Bitcoin payments make the process even faster since we receive it in real time and get get your order out the door next day.

Either way, you will have all the top quality supplies you need so you can get on an awesome cycle and take your physique to the next level.

Reach out to me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for price lists, order instructions, and information.

The time is now...

There are many benefits to doing legs on Mondays.

#1 There is nothing like heavy squats to send the message to the week that you are indeed the one in charge.

#2 The curious looks from everyone else who appear to honoring Monday as international chest day.

#3 No problem getting the squat rack (unless someone is doing biceps curls, but I digress).

Anyway, you know where I'm at to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic price lost, so reach out today.

Here we go...

It's the only way to be sure.

So the basic guidance for all gym rats is to drink one gallon of water a day. This supports overall greater definition as your body won't hold onto water as well as supporting the processing of the tons of food and supplements it takes to grow big.

On any given day it's tough to keep track of an incremental approach to this. Maybe you have a water bottle in the gym you finish, a couple of bottles of water in work, maybe a gatoraid later. But what does it all add up to?

The easiest approach is to have a one gallon container you fill up in the morning and carry around with you. It's never a question whether you hit your goal or not, which leaves your brain able to focus on more important things like remembering your girlfriends birthday or what your next cycle will consist of.

Just some thoughts as we continue on this path together. Use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

This will be my second Pinnacle Primo cycle and based on the results from last year, it will be the best ever. All it takes are these three vials plus one of Test E for the best cycle of your life. I won't be starting until end of January so stay tuned for updates on the journey.

Contact me today on the wick app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for more information on how you can run this cycle or any other you can imagine.

We gave all the supports and pct supplies you will need so reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

Ready for anything...
IMG-0679.jpg

Keep the price list requests coming. We have been averaging six business days for delivery so you can be well into your cycle in time to benefit from the Thanks Giving bulk season.

Connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Carpe Diem...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

Me and everyone else on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop team.

Reach out today on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

We are on this journey together...

Wearing a light jacket bringing back memories of serious bulks throughout the Fall and Winter. My focus these days is refining my physique but my diet is still a science experiment regardless.

What are your goals this ear? Whatever they are, be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to get the best gear available to support the journey.

Use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and get ready to take your physique to the next level.

Here we go...

It's always rewarding to get to the gym and have a focused training session.

I've trainer through courtships, break ups, and everything in-between. I've known people who respected the lifestyle while others treated me like a freak.

Gym rats are a mixed bag of ethnicities, classes, and genders but there is one thing that unites us. Setting goals, clear workout designs, thought out diets, and a desire to bring out our best always front and center.

"Friends come and go. 300 pounds is always 300 pounds."

Reach out to any of us for price lists and ordering!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Payday = Gear orderday.

It's great to be hearing from so many individuals (I was going to say Bros, but wanted to be inclusive) over on the Wickr me app who are finalizing the cycle plans.

Reach out to me for clear guidance on how to get your orders in and paid for so you can get you Fall/Winter cycle going.

I have everything in hand for my Spring Primo cycle and am training like the cycle has already started.

Why delay?

A little extra time with loved ones and good food. It’s all about balance.

Grab the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can start planning your Fall cycle.

Enjoy the day…

As we all know, when Shakyamuni Buddha became enlightened under the Bodhi tree in India 2500 years ago there was not internet or cell phones which begs the question, "How did they get their emails?"

Luckily Buddhabuilder is technologically savvy so you can get the Wickr me app on your phone and message me directly for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Enlightenment...

Top Bottom