napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Shipping is quick and payment is easy.

I respond quickly and am always willing to help with cycle advice.

Reach out to me for a list. Thank you.

tazzog on Wickr

Always here for you with any questions/concerns guys!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Wickr: Tazzog (ordering and price list)

I love training on Monday morning!

I feel like I set the tone for the whole week based on focus and raw power.

Bringing in a new routine this morning with reps as high as 20 on opening sets and working down to 12, and even then not to failure. This gives my joints and tendons a break while keeping the muscles full. My vascularity is improving by the day with a clean diet and some added cardio in and out of the bedroom.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Spring is in the air...

It's nice to know you are not alone on the journey.

The gyms might be a little busier then usual now that they are open, but soon it will be back to just us gym rats grinding it out day in and day out. Make sure to stop in regularly to check in with the iSARMS community, and especially this thread, in order to help maintain a sense of community and motivation.

Create your own threads or post on this one in order to increase your sense of being connected to like minded individuals.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop which is a source for top quality domestic gear, and I'm happy to chat with you on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, regarding all things physique enhancing.

Don't hesitate...

$600+ order promotion for a free 20ml Test Vial will be extended through Easter due to high demand!

Wickr: Tazzog (Price lists and ordering)

I've been doing a push/pull/legs split for quite some time now and this morning was a new legs routine that included squats, extensions, press, curls, and claves. Nice focused form and steady motion with a rep range of 12-15. I'll drop the reps down to as low as 8, but all in due time.

Feel free to discuss your training routines, cycle plans, and everything else physique enhancing with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and grab the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while your at it.

The sky is the limit...

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

8a09cedf3376586507be0daa68660e57.jpg

Great minds think alike, which helps us all understand why you have something in common with over 42,000 other viewers of this thread.

You know I will get around to encouraging everyone to connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, but first things first.

I regularly post the encouragement to community members starting their cycles, "Train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do." It's great to know you have top notch properly dosed gear so you aren't distracted with any sort of worries and can focus on the cool stuff.

You want to talk exercise routines? Bring it here my comrades. How about diet for bulking or cutting? No worries...if I don't have the answers one of our team will.

This is a place for us to come together for mutual encouragement motivation. Post on this thread or start your own. Keep me in the loop with the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder so I can check out your posts and post up responses.

We are just getting started...

$600+ order promotion for a free 20ml Test Vial will be extended through Easter due to high demand!

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

Hopefully it has been another great week of training for all my fellow gym rats.

I'm bringing in a new workout routine, and even with the higher reps, I am hitting some maximum effort moments. I'm coming up on the last 6 weeks of my Primo cycle and really enjoying the steady gains and upbeat mood. This week is the start of the oral Winstrol so I'll post up my experience as I go.

Don't hesitate to post thoughts and ideas here, or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to talk all things physique enhancing.

We just added some products to the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so make sure you have the latest one as you consider your upcoming cycle.

Enjoy the day...

Grab another cup of coffee, a pen and paper, and settle in for some focused iSARMS community time. I want you all to know I encourage you to post questions or share ideas on this thread or make a new one. I remember the first time I ran a cycle thread, and I found it really motivating sharing my cycle design and the transformations I noticed in my body, mind, and spirit.

This community is here for us to maintain a sense of camaraderie. I'm thinking of the quote, "When you light a lantern for another, your own way becomes illuminated". For me this means that by reaching out to support others we expand our own lives and further develop our unconditional happiness.

I'll post up my cycle later this morning in case anyone hasn't been following along, but for now I'm just going to check out some of the other threads and watch the sun come up.

Make sure you check in later if you have a chance, and enjoy your morning...

Just starting week 11 of this amazing Pinnacle cycle, so let me catch you up on the details of the cycle itself. All doses split in 2 pins;

Weeks 1-16 Test E 350mg
1-16 Primo 600mg
11-16 Oral Winstrol 50mg a day (all in morning)
Aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week
1-16 Liver Support

I've been cutting throughout this cycle. Nothing crazy, just decreasing carbs and meal sizes as I go and eliminating fat free vanilla yogurt. I still have a cheat meal a week but that is more for flavor than getting filled up on it.

This is me living the life that I have become acclimated to over the past 30 years, and I still find it exciting. There are a few guys "bigger" than me at my gym, but when I pull up my T-Shirt to check my abs in the mirror...just a little of that alpha male energy for sure.

I'm getting some cool questions over on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, about training, cycles, and all things related. Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you consider your own cycles as we find ourselves solidly in Spring.

Never give up...

Monday morning training like they might close it tomorrow...like?...We live in hope Bros.

We have today so train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do.

And if you are considering a cycle connect with me on Wickr to work out the details and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

I didn't miss a day of training last year and I'm not going to start now.

Bring it....

All I can say is they Buddha received my order on the 8th and I got my supps 4 days later. Outstanding. What more is there to say.

All I can say is they Buddha received my order on the 8th and I got my supps 4 days later. Outstanding. What more is there to say.

Your professionalism was much appreciated as well Stevewc. Please keep us posted throughout your cycle. Looking forward to your gains...

Yet more positive reviews from satisfied customers.

There is nothing like actual proof to help guide anyone seeking a trusted source to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get there orders in.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping means you will be on your way to new physique breakthroughs in no time.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fast communications and ordering.

This is it...

The only way I kept track of what day it was last year was knowing which body part I was training.

Right? With no "weekend" to break up the flow it may have been easy to get lost in the onslaught of passing days.

I'm thinking of a quote I saw, "The most important book on training you will ever see is your training journal". I radically change up my routine every 6 weeks or so and am always feeling challenged and excited to take it all to the next level.

I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet stuff, and cycles so don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and while your at it get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

It's a new beginning...

Sitting around with nothing to do but watch people losing their shit on the news? Just shut it off and get the Wickr app on your phone. Then you can focus on important stuff like cycle designs, physique goals, and training routines.

If you have any trouble finding buddhabuilder on the Wickr app pm me here with your contact name and I'll make sure we connect.

Every obstacle an opportunity for growth...

Top Bottom