napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Here we are, Saturday morning. Hopefully you get the chance to spend a little extra time at the gym, with your partner, family and friends. It's been a rough year to put it mildly, but here we are stronger for the struggle.

This is a good time to reflect on positive experiences and set new personal goals moving forward. You have this community of like minded people, so research some new workout routines, start refining your diet, and get the cycle together that will give you that extra edge for ultimate physique development.

Take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder on there too, to discuss cycle ideas and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We've got this...

I was so fortunate to find a web site, when I was first considering using AAS for the first time after 20 years of training natural, where I encountered some of the mentors that I continue to turn to for guidance on the path. Dylan was there, Rick Rock too and in the months I studied preparing to cross the line I consistently saw them encouraging everyone to get bloods done. It's always a good idea and for the cost I think there is no reason not to get precycle, 7 weeks into cycle, and post cycle bloods.

I plan on training to my last day and it is my hope that you all are present in the gym throughout your lives.

So anyway, without further ado, my on cycle numbers. I'm currently on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear, all doses split in two pins;

Weeks 1-16 350mg Test E a week
1-16 Primo 600mg a week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg twice a week

My Test level came back at over 2000 with my Estrogen at 22 (the range shows anything under 39 is good).

So not only does this show that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is top quality it also shows the importance of checking bloods to dial in your AI. When I was doing 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD it would crash my Estro. I only learned this from consistently checking my levels.

So there you have it. More actual proof that our gear is top notch, so don't hesitate to get the latest price list and get your own cycles started.

We are on this journey together...

Driving around yesterday I saw people wandering around in a way I ain't seen for a year or more. Hopefully these are all signs that we are on the other side of the craziness and can back to business as usual; training in the gym, seeing live music, hanging out with friends, etc.

I heard the $1400 checks that got approved should be in accounts with direct deposit by Friday so make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to get your order ready.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect with me to discuss your cycle and get ready to flex in public.

Finally...

So not only are you getting $1400 of free money this week, we are running a special that will make cash go even further.

Check this out, we are running a promotion of 1 Free vial of 20ml Test Prop, Cyp or Enanthate with ALL orders over $600 in appreciation for our customers and future clients for choosing us.

Connect with me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

There is no time like the present...

This is the start of week 8 in my 16 week 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Primo journey, and it is awesome. As always, focus on form which includes;

-Pause at the bottom of the motion
-Initiate the movement with the target muscle
-Squeeze at the top
-Control the negative

Even with my rep range at 8-12 my weights are continuing to rise.

Decline Bench 285
Squat 315
Cable Row 350

I come out of the gym everyday feeling pumped and upbeat.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to plan your upcoming cycle and spend some of that $1400 check on something that provides lasting value.

Now is the time...

Happy Saint Patrick's day and a special thank you to everyone who takes the time out of their day to check in this site and my thread in particular.

Did you check your bank balance today? I've already been getting orders from Bros who received their $1400 check and have sent out even more price lists.

Whatever Spring cycle you are considering we have got you covered.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to plan your upcoming cycle and spend some of that $1400 check on something that provides lasting value.

Enjoy the Guiness....

Last edited:
Must be the luck of the Irish as I noticed by bank balance had drastically jumped from yesterday.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to whoever it is who arranged for me to receive $1400 of free money and ensure them the I plan to spend every last penny on gear.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for your best cycle ever.

We got you...

I'm beginning to notice the Spring determination wave of gym attendees, but in all honesty I expected it to be more intense this year due to the gym closings and quarantine of the past year.

Irregardless, we have this community of like minded gym rats that continue to journey of physique development no matter what.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you are developing your cutting cycle ideas and feel free to talk with me about your personal goals on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, or post here to deepen your sense of connection with others.

We've got you...

So my seventh week on this Primo cycle and the 4th week of my latest workout routine converged in an awesome way this morning.

Introducing this routine, as usual, I kept my rep range 10-15 (and even then not to failure) with 45 seconds in between 3 sets of each exercise. This morning it was 30 seconds in between 4 sets of each exercise with drop sets on the end of a number of final sets.

Feeling super pumped and positive for the day.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in now.

There is always room at the top....

How many years have we been on this journey together?

I'm regularly interacting with Bros who I've known in this virtual realm for 4 or more years, and I appreciate hearing about the struggles and successes they have all had on the path of physique, and life, development.

Just more reasons why you can order our top quality domestically shipped gear with confidence. It's reassuring to know your cycle is going to be properly dosed with smooth pinning. That way you can focus on your training and diet as you embrace the challenges of training as opportunities to grow and develop.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

Let's do this...

Stimulus checks are out! Come check out our list!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and ordering)

Day off the gym today so a little more time with family while cooking up a couple meals worth of cutting meals. What do you reduce in your diet when cutting?

I limit my carbs and completely eliminate yogurt (which is my one sweet thing that I use as a treat the rest of the year). Those changes and moving from 5 meals a day to 3 pretty much does it. I post a photo at the end of every Spring cut cycle so watch for this years at the end of May.

I'm available on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to chat about cycles, training routines, and get you the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Enjoy your Saturday night...

Right now you get a free 20ml of either Test Prop, Test Cyp or Test Enanthate on ALL orders over $600 promo will be ending Friday.

We rarely run promotions so take advantage of this!

We would love to help you succeed in your goals. 1 stop domestic shop is the highest quality and best service you'll find in domestic gear guaranteed!

Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and Ordering)

Happy Sunday Bros. Grab another cup of coffee, kick back, and surf the site for a while. Check your bank balance for your latest stimulus check and start developing your Spring cycle plan.

I'm just starting my 8th week of a 16 week Primo cycle and really enjoying my training (I always do, but I just sense that extra edge). Take a moment after your shower to flex it up in the mirror and check the areas you want to bring up. Is it abs? Shoulders? Legs?

Whatever it is, design a new workout plan and connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in.

It's a new beginning...

What do you and over 41k other gym rats have in common?

You have all visited this thread in pursuit of the best quality domestic gear available.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss your up coming cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

See you there...

125a4a212bd23e7b591b229df9b01ef9.jpg

Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and Ordering)

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

Monday morning training setting the tone for the week. I was dropping down to 8 reps on some sets with the weights steadily increasing.

How is your training and diet? Are you ready for that awesome Spring cycle to take your physique to a whole new level?

We got everything you need at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop so connect with any one of us on the Wicke me app and get your order in today.

It's time...

In business over a decade! A name you can trust.

1-Stop Domestic Shop

Top Bottom