Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

Stimulus checks are out! Come check out our list!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and ordering)

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Dropping the reps down even further. Of course super strict form failing on final sets at 6.

Another couple body cycles of this routine and it will be back to high reps for a couple weeks giving all the secondaries a chance to recuperate and prepare for the next challenge.

I train responsibly as I cycle to get the best possible results with no health risks.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next challenges.

We are on this journey together...

6b8c5601611f33b15b8b186f711453d1.jpg

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Happy Friday and thanx for checking in on this thread. It's nice knowing I'm not alone in my pursuit of an outstanding physique and optimum health. What ever your goals, reach to to me on the Wickr me app to discuss workout routines, cycle ideas, philosophy...it's all a part of the journey.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get in on top quality gear to make your dreams a reality.

Let's do this...

It feels so good to train.

I hope everyone is finding their way back to the gym and reflecting on past routines as they readapt to the challenges of gym rat life.

Keep your reps between 10 and 15 for a couple weeks, and even then not to failure. The joints and tendons will thank you, and this will be the foundation that you build on.

This would be a good time to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you consider your upcoming cycle. If you go with a Test E or C base it will be in full force right about the time you can start increasing the weights and dropping the reps to accent your fullness. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing and you will be filling out just in time for tight T shirt whether.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get your price list and order information.

It's going to be a great Summer...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out in the sites for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest price list and order information as well.

We are on this journey together...

Stimulus checks are out! Come check out our list!

Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and ordering)

I can feel Spring in the air!

My cut is on target and training is a joy.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list tom plan out your own pre summer cycle and spend that pandemic check on something of lasting value.

Let's do it...

Who is back in the gym and killing it?

I bet none of us will ever take the gym for granted again.

I encourage you to savor every set, every rep, as you re-challenge yourselves to reach beyond your limits.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop top quality gear is all you will need to break through plateaus and achieve the physique of your dreams.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and get your orders in now.

You are ready for greatness...

You can't keep a good Buddha down.

I have not yet begun to train!

Join me as we journey to greatness.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

There is always room at the top...

Nice to see so many Bros finding their ways back to the gym after the insanity that was the past year. Even my little hole in the wall gym has seen an uptick in attendees challenging themselves to get the physiques back together.

As your muscle memory kicks in and you start noticing the glances of those around you I'm sure the desire to take the whole thing to the next level with burn even brighter.

Yes, the Buddhabuilder is still a rep for quality domestic gear so connect with me on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your Spring cycle going.

It's a new beginning...

$600+ order promotion for a free 20ml Test Vial will be extended through Easter due to high demand!

Wickr: Tazzog (Price lists and ordering)

$600+ order promotion for a free 20ml Test Vial will be extended through Easter due to high demand!

Wickr: Tazzog (Price lists and ordering)

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Shipping is quick and payment is easy.

I respond quickly and am always willing to help with cycle advice.

Reach out to me for a list. Thank you.

tazzog on Wickr

Always here for you with any questions/concerns guys!

Wickr: Tazzog (ordering and price list)

Our Saturday ritual is here again where we meet up on this thread while preparing for all things physique enhancing. What's the old saying, "Obsessed is what the lazy call the disciplined".

I'm just living my life in the way I get the most out of it and that includes focused training and a clean diet and when I attract attention wondering around in my tight T-shirt, you know I'm not even flexing.

My current cycle has been Pinnacle Primo and Test E and here in week nine I can officially report it is awesome. Next week I roll in the Winstrol as I prepare for the final touches on my cut that leads to my annual photo. I don't like competing in bodybuilding shows. Paying $50 for a $5 trophy seemed a bit much and I wasn't feeling the culture overall. Like Rich Piana, may he enjoy his next life, used to say, "In the gym bodybuilding is a sport, on stage it is a beauty contest". So I compete against my last years physique to help maintain focus on self development.

Anyway, use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and let's talk about your next cycle.

We are on this journey together....

Last edited:
Top Bottom