Get your orders in now Bros . When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No shipping costs

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...[/QUOTE]

Just want to thank Buddha. Ordered Wednesday, paid Thursday received goods today. This is my go to now...again shout out to Buddha...we’re in good hands.

Thank you IWGF, glad to be in your circle.

So two weeks into HGH and already up to target dose of 3iu’s a day. Of course it is too early to report much in the way of physique transformation but without a doubt I noticed a slight tired feeling. Not overwhelming and can be worked through when I’m occupied, but on days off if I’m just sitting around I can easily slip into a nap. I’ve changed my pin time from 4 AM to 8 PM and will see how this impacts things. Will be getting bloods but I feel confident to give this HGH the Buddha seal of approval.

Never give up...

I recommend ramping your dosage up over time. Jumping to 3ius that quickly will cause side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you IWGF, glad to be in your circle.

So two weeks into HGH and already up to target dose of 3iu’s a day. Of course it is too early to report much in the way of physique transformation but without a doubt I noticed a slight tired feeling. Not overwhelming and can be worked through when I’m occupied, but on days off if I’m just sitting around I can easily slip into a nap. I’ve changed my pin time from 4 AM to 8 PM and will see how this impacts things. Will be getting bloods but I feel confident to give this HGH the Buddha seal of approval.

Never give up...
I experienced that too to some degree. I went to nightly dosing and that seemed to help me.

Thank you for the feedback gentlemen. I’ll give the PM dosing a week and report back. But like I said, this HGH is awesome stuff...

I switched to PM pins 2 days ago and already feel more steady energy through the day. I’ll be sure on my next day of but for now I’m feeling great...

Alright Bros, time to get your cycle plans together and order top quality gear to support your training and diet to achieve your goals.

Pm me here for a price list or connect with me on Wickr where I am also buddhabuilder...

Let’s do this...

Welcome back to all my Bros returning to the site to get their Spring cycles together. You know you can trust the Buddha to ensure you connect with top quality gear and customer service.

Pm me here or use the Wickr app for an even faster response.

We are on this journey together....

Here is the Test sale you have been waiting for Bros.

Buy 2 Axiom Test Undecanoate get 1 free.

Pm me here for price list or connect with me on Wickr for even faster response.

It’s time...

As the beginning of the year gym rush begins to dissipate I am filled with appreciation for by Bros on this site. It’s nice to know there are others like me who live the life style of bodybuilding. So if you’re grinding it out or completely in your flow, know we are on this journey together..,

We have a but 2 get 1 free Test U sale right now as well as our regular great prices on top quality gear.

Pm me here, or connect with me on the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Never give up...

As the beginning of the year gym rush dissipates I am filled with appreciation for my Bros on this board. So whether you are grinding out a session or completed focused in your flow, know we are on this journey together. A journey of self development and achievement.

Axiom has a buy 2 get 1 free special on Test U right now as well as the usual great prices on top quality gear.

Connect with me on Wickr for a price list and all other questions regarding training, diet, and cycles.

January is already over, what are you waiting for?

Thanx for reporting in edwtoo. Let us know how your cycle goes.

Get your cycle plans and orders in now Bros. Summer isn't so far away...

Life is from this moment on. If you would like to be free of your current struggles, embrace them as opportunities to grow and become stronger. In that moment they become the fuel you need to transform and achieve your goals.

Who is Saturday training?

See you in the gym...

Top Bottom