napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bring back Roids24!!

You know that looks very very impressive If I was trying to get a Carbon Tax or a Global Warming Effects

That,s Bro Science

Look I had blood work with just Sust 250mg a week and if I x that buy 3 ,,,,,,,I would say his gear is underdosed

So if you say Bring back Roids24!,,,I say no untill someone can come up with out Bro Science

And I do still think this is a open forum?????????

Your right about the bro science, but the only thing bro science about this is the 5-8x multiplier formula when in reality it can swing either direction even more so. Plus there are way too many variables to even consider to just categorize each individua to this formula, let's use weight variance per person or diet, those are huge variables in overall end hormone level results . And as far as each ester having different moluecular weights/time releases etc those how ever are facts and we know this through web search and .gov sites...

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/acetate#section=Top
Compare to prop
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/propionate#section=Top
Compare to cyp
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_cypionate

Last edited:
If others that posted bloods used that formula there would be several well over 10x

How many are several, give a real time number ? Let's just say 50-100 with evidence of blood to support this, that would be alot ,! But at the same time there are 7+ billion people on earth so that makes your assumption quite below marginal as to what "several" would actually mean... More like you happen to know some people who told you without certainty they had a high test level due to using XXX amount they told you they were using, you see where I'm going with this right ?? Basically the numbers you believe to be relevant are highly misconstrued

I asked a question, I'm here to get educated fellas. But anyways if somebody was on 350mg cyp per week ended up with 2490 that would not end up to +10x according to that formula?

Your right about the bro science, but the only thing bro science about this is the 5-8x multiplier formula when in reality it can swing either direction even more so. Plus there are way too many variables to even consider to just categorize each individua to this formula, let's use weight variance per person or diet, those are huge variables in overall end hormone level results . And as far as each ester having different moluecular weights/time releases etc those how ever are facts and we know this through web search and .gov sites...

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/acetate#section=Top
Compare to prop
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/propionate#section=Top
Compare to cyp
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_cypionate

Thank you Angelo ,,,,,I'm here to learn if I don't know or have a ???????????? I'm going to say HAY

Trust me I have been on line for hrs looking.......I have one more bodybuilder to get back with me.......

He has been in the game at the age of 15 and now is 64 lives on the east cost and he is on 7 forums

How it's looking I have to say You're Formula Is Correct.

Just got the last word in on this matter from my Man,,,,, JP

I HAVE TO SAY now 100% YOU"RE GOOD TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problems with Roids24

But I do have to say this I'm here for the knowledge I can gain from this Forum
That's why I'm here and not some other forum giving out bullshit.
David

Last edited:
I asked a question, I'm here to get educated fellas. But anyways if somebody was on 350mg cyp per week ended up with 2490 that would not end up to +10x according to that formula?
The problem there is that you seem to be comparing cypionate with sustanon. With 350mg test cyp you get about 240mg of actual hormone. So technically if you multiplied 240x10 then you get 2400 which would be 10x.

Not quite sure where this is going, but my head hurts now from the overcomplication. Lol

I ran test cyp at 500mg/wk earlier in the year and came back with test levels at 3500. So considering 500mg actually has approximately 340mg actual hormone then my bloods would support the 10x formula almost to the T.

9db07c8d20b7e2f81ae75324d95344f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very respectable move bro. It takes balls to step up and admit a wrong no matter how big or small. We're all constantly learning in this game dude. Sometimes shit happens and when you have so many sources out there, the possibility of a good source going bad can leave you on edge if something seems off... because lets be honest, it happens.. This is a solid though in my eyes bro, after all, we just want to help eachother.

Very respectable move bro. It takes balls to step up and admit a wrong no matter how big or small. We're all constantly learning in this game dude. Sometimes shit happens and when you have so many sources out there, the possibility of a good source going bad can leave you on edge if something seems off... because lets be honest, it happens.. This is a solid though in my eyes bro, after all, we just want to help eachother.
Thanks bro. I don't want anyone thinking Roids24 is bunk especially cause of my dumb ass post. He deserves business because he is honorable and very respectful. Unlike alot of one man UGL operations that are rude as fuck and barely communicate. Even after all that I had said, he literally invited me to hid country and offered to show me around and all that. Like wtf haha. I guess some of us Americans aren't used to the kind gestures. But I stand behind Roids24.

#TeamDreamCrusher

I never knew R24 was gone. I just thought he stopped posting 🤔

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

David

David
What? Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher

I was dosing 1cc of sust e3d. 250mg which breaks down to an actual 166+- of actual hormone. So we'll say 170mg x3 a week = 510mg. And my bloods were 3k 28 hours after pin. That's roughly 6x. That's good in my eyes. I wish I would have calculated that before I made myself look like an ass.

#TeamDreamCrusher
Now I'm completely confused. The original bro science always considered the total dose of a drug like Test E or C and the formula that has always been accepted for years (as long as I've been browsing these forums, back before adrenaline rush was even a thing) was 5-10x of the TOTAL dose of Enan or Cyp taken on or after weeks 5-6 ensuring that the Enan or Cyp had time to build up in the bloodstream. With Sust you have the same formula, but because of the difference in esters in order to pull accurate bloods you must be pinning at least 3-4 times a week and allow 7-8 weeks at least for accurate bloods to be taken but the number of hormone was never actually taken into account by my understanding, if you took 750mg Sust after 8 weeks your bloods should be 5x - 10x the total mg not the actual hormone. Same thing for Test Cyp, Enan, or prop you always counted the total mg the only variable factor was your dosing schedule and how long you waited to get bloods.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Titan Research Labs
[Mention the name SdBronco for 10% off your order!]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I guess the only explanation that can be offered is that Sust is simply different? Due to the number of actual hormone per ml? Either that or I am simply misunderstanding that the 5-10x multiplier applies to prop, Test E and C but not Sust? Somehow this isn't adding up to me. Either way I'm not worried there are plenty of sources who I know will produce bloodwork that will support the 5-10x theory.

And was Roids 24 really removed as a source here at iSarms? If he was I must have missed the thread.

Now I'm completely confused. The original bro science always considered the total dose of a drug like Test E or C and the formula that has always been accepted for years (as long as I've been browsing these forums, back before adrenaline rush was even a thing) was 5-10x of the TOTAL dose of Enan or Cyp taken on or after weeks 5-6 ensuring that the Enan or Cyp had time to build up in the bloodstream. With Sust you have the same formula, but because of the difference in esters in order to pull accurate bloods you must be pinning at least 3-4 times a week and allow 7-8 weeks at least for accurate bloods to be taken but the number of hormone was never actually taken into account by my understanding, if you took 750mg Sust after 8 weeks your bloods should be 5x - 10x the total mg not the actual hormone. Same thing for Test Cyp, Enan, or prop you always counted the total mg the only variable factor was your dosing schedule and how long you waited to get bloods.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Titan Research Labs
[Mention the name SdBronco for 10% off your order!]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Im not gonna do all the research and math for you on this one then you wouldnt have any fun learning, and learning is FUNdamental lol ! Plus i have already posted of this topic more times than i would prefer , i have to let you guys do some reading and research as well but since you asked very nicely here it is again and based of what you have asked: (although i have 0 belief in this 5x8 formula personally as there are hundreds of variables that can alter end result #s its just too vague and generic with no true scientific evidence or studies except for possibly in a low dose TRT scenario and just some word of mouth from some people who ran bloods that have not included the hundreds of other variables they implemented before drawing bloods) but its what we have as a community at this time (bro science at its finest!)) However the 5-8 times multiplier will refer to actual test hormone not ester, ester will not increase test hormone levels and must be left out of the equation as it will not increase or decrease hormone levels whatsoever. Only test suspension carries full test hormone. If not how would one compare quality of say test suspension +++(un-esterified Testosterone= 100mg Testosterone)+++ vs test Dodecanoate 61.27mg Testosterone +++(288.4244/470.7269=0.6127213)+++ would they use the 5x formula and apply to both suspension and dodeca ? and if so wouldnt this then place one of the 2 compounds as under dosed compared to the other @5x?

ok, well lets look at test cyp and its molecular weights:

{100mg Testosterone (un-esterified Testosterone) =
(((100mg Testosterone)))}https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone

{100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69.9mg Testosterone (((288.4244/412.6047=0.6990332393)))}:https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_cypionate

now lets look at test enan and its molecular weights:

{100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 71.99mg Testosterone (((288.4244/400.5940=0.719991812)))}:https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_enanthate

you cannot use a multiplier of "TEST" as each different ester carries a different molecular weight, slower esthers take ups more space/weight than faster esthers and this is proven through science.The Testosterone molecule itself takes up 288.42 g/mol

I guess the only explanation that can be offered is that Sust is simply different? Due to the number of actual hormone per ml? Either that or I am simply misunderstanding that the 5-10x multiplier applies to prop, Test E and C but not Sust? Somehow this isn't adding up to me. Either way I'm not worried there are plenty of sources who I know will produce bloodwork that will support the 5-10x theory.

And was Roids 24 really removed as a source here at iSarms? If he was I must have missed the thread.

Yes u got it, sustanon carries less hormone than say enan or cycp or prop.

And to be honest proper dosing would be more of a concern for me, not so much if im getting 5-8 times test levels from a compound as this does not state anything of quality whatsoever, it only shows that said person at that said time hit that said #s. I rather have proper dosed compounds and use more if needed to achieve desired levels

Im not gonna do all the research and math for you on this one then you wouldnt have any fun learning, and learning is FUNdamental lol ! Plus i have already posted of this topic more times than i would prefer , i have to let you guys do some reading and research as well but since you asked very nicely here it is again and based of what you have asked: (although i have 0 belief in this 5x8 formula personally as there are hundreds of variables that can alter end result #s its just too vague and generic with no true scientific evidence or studies except for possibly in a low dose TRT scenario and just some word of mouth from some people who ran bloods that have not included the hundreds of other variables they implemented before drawing bloods) but its what we have as a community at this time (bro science at its finest!)) However the 5-8 times multiplier will refer to actual test hormone not ester, ester will not increase test hormone levels and must be left out of the equation as it will not increase or decrease hormone levels whatsoever. Only test suspension carries full test hormone. If not how would one compare quality of say test suspension +++(un-esterified Testosterone= 100mg Testosterone)+++ vs test Dodecanoate 61.27mg Testosterone +++(288.4244/470.7269=0.6127213)+++ would they use the 5x formula and apply to both suspension and dodeca ? and if so wouldnt this then place one of the 2 compounds as under dosed compared to the other @5x?

ok, well lets look at test cyp and its molecular weights:

{100mg Testosterone (un-esterified Testosterone) =
(((100mg Testosterone)))}https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone

{100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69.9mg Testosterone (((288.4244/412.6047=0.6990332393)))}:https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_cypionate

now lets look at test enan and its molecular weights:

{100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 71.99mg Testosterone (((288.4244/400.5940=0.719991812)))}:https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/testosterone_enanthate

you cannot use a multiplier of "TEST" as each different ester carries a different molecular weight, slower esthers take ups more space/weight than faster esthers and this is proven through science.The Testosterone molecule itself takes up 288.42 g/mol
Wow thank you for this.

Top Bottom