napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Loyd

In his vid too he looks ridiculous. Looks almost natty lol. ....Not flaming natty dudes.... just saying looks bad for all he has taken. Very soft. No 3d look or anything.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

yeah hes bloated to all get up from Insulin and too many Carbs. and who knows what else..

yeah... Bostin Loyd....ive seen this idiots vids already its depressing. the only positive i can say is he is straight up HONEST. i respect that more then all the fake natties

Something about the guy makes me wanna just punch his teeth out too. he gives off some major douche baggery vibes.

He's a tard but to each his own. I only blame him for pushing his dangerous opinions on other clueless beginners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here is the problem with guys like him. The clueless sheep follow him.

Something about the guy makes me wanna just punch his teeth out too. he gives off some major douche baggery vibes.

Most of rich pianas 5%er boy toys give off that vibe lol.

Most of rich pianas 5%er boy toys give off that vibe lol.

One of those 5%ER tools is a trainer at my gym. He puts every competitor on the same ridiculous cycle from hell. Doesn't believe in cardio or nothin. Dude actually never got his proceed himself because he ended up in the hospital at his last show. Collapsed on stage.

One of those 5%ER tools is a trainer at my gym. He puts every competitor on the same ridiculous cycle from hell. Doesn't believe in cardio or nothin. Dude actually never got his proceed himself because he ended up in the hospital at his last show. Collapsed on stage.

What is with that, there's a guy in my area that does the same thing. No matter who the client is he makes them do the same exact cycle. No one almost ever died yet though haha

I've seen some of his cycles. This faggot has to be getting crap gear. If it was pharma grade or legit ugl he'd be tossing buildings around and winning every contest out there. The video Lee Priest made about him was pretty funny.

I wonder he will start really juicing:

He will be the next Zyzz,, google zyzz if you haven't heard form him, kid from Israel

497.jpg

I just laughed to death. Posting from the grave.

Yeah, the kid is honest to a fault. So is Piana, but I have an inkling more respect for Rich, though he is a wack job. I just wanted to see what everyone really thought.

How long do you guys think he'll live for? Think he'll show up in the news? Would put a damper on the game for all us responsible users.

hey you gotta be crazy in this world... I will agree about the honesty but it seems like a bad idea to be giving away everything like that in those vids if you wanna later become pro or something..
Yeah, the kid is honest to a fault. So is Piana, but I have an inkling more respect for Rich, though he is a wack job. I just wanted to see what everyone really thought.

How long do you guys think he'll live for? Think he'll show up in the news? Would put a damper on the game for all us responsible users.

yeah maybe he wont be this kid, zyzz supposedly was on coke and all kinds of drugs like that.. so is this kid from Boston? Where I am (but absolutely not from this place ugh) I saw a picture of him with jay Cutler, who is from just outside the city, so who knows, maybe he is plugged into the right ppl?

I just laughed to death. Posting from the grave.

rich and bostin have some stupid stuff i agree. BUT rich is on a whole nother level compared to bostin. rich is PRO and he knows his stuff, he truly does, and he does NOT bullcrap people and LIE about stuff, he will even tell you real food is better then his supps. he will tell you his cycle straight up. i dont like a lot of things Rich says or how he talks, BUT i have come to respect Rich a lot just for his honesty because that says alot about him as a person and especially being on youtube making money. plus there is a video of this dude prophet muscle or something, trying to fight rich and egg him on, and rich is the most respectful, calm mannered individual i have seen. he deflects the situation perfectly and remains calm and respectful. i really have to give him props despite all of the stupid things he has done in the past.

bostin is honest about his usage, that is all i can say. he gives dumb advice and he is not really experienced, he has accomplished very little in BBing, and he is reckless.

Bostin's a burnout, I saw a video a while ago of his girl; Ariella Palumbo, stating that they are trying to have a kid or something, doubt that is going to happen. As for Rich, Im 100% sure he fucks with synthol injections. He dresses up like a teenage skater punk, and most of his videos that I've seen give off this "this is my opinion..but my opinion is right over yours" vibe to them. I don't waste my time on those clowns, and to those who do and praise them or look up to them are as much of a dumbass really lol. The only clown I watch on youtube is Kali Muscle, dude is egotistical as shit and the obnoxiously atrocious comments he has to say to all the "haters" i find amusing.

Natty ..but on a couple grams of test and tren for sure.

Bostin's a burnout, I saw a video a while ago of his girl; Ariella Palumbo, stating that they are trying to have a kid or something, doubt that is going to happen. As for Rich, Im 100% sure he fucks with synthol injections. He dresses up like a teenage skater punk, and most of his videos that I've seen give off this "this is my opinion..but my opinion is right over yours" vibe to them. I don't waste my time on those clowns, and to those who do and praise them or look up to them are as much of a dumbass really lol. The only clown I watch on youtube is Kali Muscle, dude is egotistical as shit and the obnoxiously atrocious comments he has to say to all the "haters" i find amusing.

its hard to have a kid between two males, especially when they both cycle heavily

testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the body, c'mon bro lets stop the hating hear

he is an attention whore who says controverial things to get in the lime light.why pro bodybuilders are hating on him so much

I remember him telling Piana he gets big with pop tarts and soda or something stupid. God sometimes I try not to hate the kid but today I hate him [emoji23]

Top Bottom