napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren EQ and TRT

Hockeygoods

So this is something I have thought about for a bit but never seen any posts on. I am on TRT. Have run tren in the past and loved it. Size and strength and total body changes were amazing. Sides of cardio capacity dropping hurt the superset workouts. I also ran EQ at a lower does years ago and recently around 600/week. I'm taking time off now but will be getting myself a holiday gift :) My thoughts of running tren and EQ while on TRT would be the EQ endurance gains might offset the sides of tren. Is this at all possible? I'm not looking to add massive amounts of size, but love a little size and solid strength gains without water weight. I know EQ can and will give me that but tren with it might be amazing. There has got to be a reason I've never seen them run side by side. What's your thoughts? thanks for the advice in advance.

If you plan on running tren as part of a "cruise" then I would say it's not the best idea. EQ can definitely be g2g whilst cruising, but save the tren for a blast.

IF you're saying keeping the test at a TRT dose and blasting with tren, then I say go for it. Most guys are running low test high tren nowadays with great results. PM me if you need any help brother!

This would be for a blast. My question is can I do EQ stacked with say a tren or tren storm and if so would I keep the TRT dose, drop it, increase it.

I also know GW with tren helps with the cardio sides.

Maybe start with tren storm for weeks 1-8
Run EQ weeks 1-16 to 20 at 600-800.

When the EQ kicks in the tren would be ending

This would be for a blast. My question is can I do EQ stacked with say a tren or tren storm and if so would I keep the TRT dose, drop it, increase it.

You can most definitely run EQ in that stack. I think your dosing is great for the EQ as well as length. I'd keep the test lower than tren and a high TRT dose would work just fine.

I certainly played with the numbers with the last run well over a year ago. Used robo test and tren and got insane results with a strict diet. I loved how I felt on EQ years ago and want to give that a go again but with one blast a year I don't want to leave anything on the table. I don't want to look back and wish I ran more.... Tren has its negatives but those positives are just to good to pass up. And I've seen some stacks here of 5 or more anabolic, I don't want to be there so 2-3 is really my max in my opinion. Thanks for the input TD and NY

Im running that stack. All phurious gear and love eq and tren together. I dont know if id say the eq endurance in any way offsets the tren sides as for cardio, but they are great together. Run that gw along with it and THAT will give you the balance youre looking for. But in my opinion id say go for the tren storm and eq together in your next blast. Its an awesome combo.

Id also consider running the tren storm in the latter part of your cycle. Definitely adjust your dose according you how you feel and see what works best for you

Im running that stack. All phurious gear and love eq and tren together. I dont know if id say the eq endurance in any way offsets the tren sides as for cardio, but they are great together. Run that gw along with it and THAT will give you the balance youre looking for. But in my opinion id say go for the tren storm and eq together in your next blast. Its an awesome combo.

Id also consider running the tren storm in the latter part of your cycle. Definitely adjust your dose according you how you feel and see what works best for you

How is your stack laid out? Are you running the tren over 8-10 weeks?

I've found I need my test at least 2x the dose of my tren or I get more sides. EQ will increase hunger for damn sure if tren doesn't already do that for you. If you're running a TRT dose of test id do about 100mg tren max and about 2-300 EQ. That's just me though. I'd be afraid to fuck up my libido at anything higher than that but that's just me. Then again I haven't used tren and EQ together yet. SHIT! You're a genius. I'm ordering now! Perfect timing [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't believe in the use of tren other than for a true competitive edge. It's just my opinion on the drug. I think it's heavily abused by far too many people. I'm known for running it ridiculously high but I have my logic and you won't catch me on tren more than once a year. Maybe once every 2 years?!. I believe it's not meant for people to mess with unless absolutly necessary or jusyified.

Eq is fine keep an eye on you're rbc. Having a high rbc for a prolonged period could lead to complications.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tren itself will raise RBC I believe as far as I recall, I think there is a reason you haven't seen that stack and it might have to do with that, but I cant be sure.. I cant see why it cant be done, i really like the idea, please keep us posted

A few interesting thoughts here. With the rbc being raised by EQ I would be giving blood as recommended. I know tren can be harsh but I have run it and the sides were not terrible for me, the biggest impact was the amount I was sweating and my cardio levels dropped. GW did help with the cardio side I believe.

I was thinking of tren going 100mg eod for the first 8 weeks
EQ at 600-800 for 16 to 20 weeks
TRT at 200 a week and maybe add to this if recommended
If I really was thinking of going nuts finish it off with anavar that I have from stoa laying around
I would had caber and others on hand if needed
No pct as I'm on TRT

Very interested to see that jacksteel was saying the EQ so low... I'm all for keeping the numbers low but again I don't want to look back and think I wasted gear

Thanks for all the advice so far boys! I LOVE this place

Anytime you are running Tren, I HIGHLY recommend adding in GW-501516 to the cycle. Not only is it going to help you with the cardiovascular endurance factor, but it will also greatly help your lipid profile by increasing HDL and lowering LDL. This is extremely important since Tren is so harsh on lips and cholesterol in general.

I think you have a great plan, but I would get the GW in there. I know I won't run Tren without it!

How is your stack laid out? Are you running the tren over 8-10 weeks?

Mines
1-20 sust 200 eod
1-20 eq 300 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
1-22 aromasin 12.5 eod

Thats me my doses are high but im careful and watch my body. I dont think theres any point in running eq any lower than 600

Mines
1-20 sust 200 eod
1-20 eq 300 eod
10-20 tren storm 250 eod
1-22 aromasin 12.5 eod

Thats me my doses are high but im careful and watch my body. I dont think theres any point in running eq any lower than 600

Don't roll with these doses, especially as a first time storm user. MM is a crazy nut ;)

So this is something I have thought about for a bit but never seen any posts on. I am on TRT. Have run tren in the past and loved it. Size and strength and total body changes were amazing. Sides of cardio capacity dropping hurt the superset workouts. I also ran EQ at a lower does years ago and recently around 600/week. I'm taking time off now but will be getting myself a holiday gift :) My thoughts of running tren and EQ while on TRT would be the EQ endurance gains might offset the sides of tren. Is this at all possible? I'm not looking to add massive amounts of size, but love a little size and solid strength gains without water weight. I know EQ can and will give me that but tren with it might be amazing. There has got to be a reason I've never seen them run side by side. What's your thoughts? thanks for the advice in advance.
Your cycle is ok but not for the right reasons. Tren irritates the lungs and there is nothing I have ever been abale to do that offsets that factor of wind! I personally would just do test/ tren and go for the gains you want by adjusting those dosages. Save the eq for a long 16 weeker and again a test/eq cycle.

Don't roll with these doses, especially as a first time storm user. MM is a crazy nut ;)

Agreed. I mean Im not suggesting dosages. Thats just what im at. And im on board with jake. Eq is great for a number of reasons but I havent seen a noticeable difference in cardio on it ever

Agreed. I mean Im not suggesting dosages. Thats just what im at. And im on board with jake. Eq is great for a number of reasons but I havent seen a noticeable difference in cardio on it ever

Well let me add this. I still skip a lot of rope, and still do 3 sets of 100 yard sprints and then 3 sets of 200 yard sprints. Tren seriously makes me have to cut this way down.Tren +eq does nothing, Tren +gw does nothing. Tren + eq+ gw does nothing. Nothing over rides the tren effect on your wind. Also to some extent I also get this from too much deca,test..or any fairly heavy andro. Now If I go 250 sus, 600eq...no problem. If I go 250 sus, 1000 primo..no problem. If I go 600eq,1000primo,250 sus,25winny..no problem.

So my point is that there is nothing that over rides the tren effect on the lungs. That is like saying I will tie a tight tourniquet on my leg, but if I take a blood thinner I will be fine. No...one des not over ride the other. Being an avid runner, sprinter,boxer...wind is important to me and I have tried many combos. There is nothing like epo for wind , but in the aas world, a low dose sus and eq +gw is very good.

Top Bottom