napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin loyd quote of the day!

cmb5017

I got to have a thread just for this Shit! U can't make this Shit up lol ..here it is :
Yea I slam a lot of drugs and have little to nothing to show for it, but one thing u can count on is at least I'm always 100 percent transparent.

Gee I wonder where AAS get a bad reputation from. This guy is such an ass clown. Can't even stand to look at him it pissed me off

I got to have a thread just for this Shit! U can't make this Shit up lol ..here it is :
Yea I slam a lot of drugs and have little to nothing to show for it, but one thing u can count on is at least I'm always 100 percent transparent.

terrific, just terrific...if transparency of drug abuse has always been his my primary objective, then clearly he has achieved this haha !

I read this as....

"Hey I know I look like shit and use more drugs than top pros, but at least I'm honest"

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I read this as....

"Hey I know I look like shit and use more drugs than top pros, but at least I'm honest"

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Exactly..that and ..hey I don't know Jack Shit about body building and diet so I'll keep adding drugs until I grow

Lol He is very stupid. I remember him saying in October he was gonna come off and clean his system out lol now he's using more than ever. Including DNP. Lol He looks like shit. No calves, huge gut, shitty legs... He's a drug user not s bodybuilder.

#TeamDreamCrusher

He has his own research chemical and peptide like now. It's actually supposed to be quality stuff lol

What blows my mind is that on fb he admits to abusing drugs and still looking like Shit..yet at the same time offers coaching for bout $400! and people are lined up to give him money smh...I need to get into this YouTube business for real

What blows my mind is that on fb he admits to abusing drugs and still looking like Shit..yet at the same time offers coaching for bout $400! and people are lined up to give him money smh...I need to get into this YouTube business for real
Why do you even pay attention to him if you dislike him so much? I admit the guy is reckless but I could care less about what he says or does.

Why do you even pay attention to him if you dislike him so much? I admit the guy is reckless but I could care less about what he says or does.

Bro it's mind blowing entertainment! It's like an oddity..doesn't seem real but yet it is lol

Bro it's mind blowing entertainment! It's like an oddity..doesn't seem real but yet it is lol
I just Googled him...the guy has some size...
003f03e55ac3d1b8a63b5a1a50486a14.jpg

That's an old pic...and the size is synthol..in his latest vid he don't look like he's ever lifted

He seems like a genuine dude. Yeah he's abused the fuck out of his body, but if you watch his vids he actually seems like he doesn't want to see people getting hurt (even though his insides are probably fucked) lol

He seems like a genuine dude. Yeah he's abused the fuck out of his body, but if you watch his vids he actually seems like he doesn't want to see people getting hurt (even though his insides are probably fucked) lol
I agree with you also... Some people just don't know any better and aren't really concerned about their health. On the flip side it doesn't make it right either.

He's a kid. Only like 23 or less. He thinks he knows it all because his gf dad is Dave palumbo n he was friends with rich piana...when he gets to 30 (if he lives) I bet he will change his tone big time and recommend against all the abusive Shit he's done.

That's an old pic...and the size is synthol..in his latest vid he don't look like he's ever lifted
Here's his latest pic on FB... I don't think it's that bad... You can tell he's not at his best shape but it's not terrible either... At least not in my opinion.
e80734e8af2a719f3e3d97b0f59654db.jpg

Top Bottom