napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bony Growth spurs with Mod 1-29/ Ipamoralin?? Anybody had this??

Camocountry

I am a 50 year old female, relatively fit and trim. Started injecting 100mcg of each Mod 1-29/Ipamoralin before bed every night- I purchased my product from the resource suggested from the Datbetrue website so it was my understanding that this was a very high quality product. My main focus was antiaging and maintaining muscle mass- I had no undesirable side affects and was consistent for about 1 1/2 years with about 2 or 3- 2 week off cycles thrown in there- I had sustained an injury to my foot about 8 years prior when a horse stepped on my foot and broke a few bones...it healed on its own but the joint at the base of my big toe was always a bit enlarged, but everything functioned ok and there was no pain....remember, that was about 8 years prior and there were no changes....but after about a year and 3 months injecting I noticed the joint shape starting to change, it looked like there was a pointed bone spur beginning to form on the top of the enlarged joint...it got large enough that it started causing me pain from rubbing raw inside my shoes...I couldn't fit into some shoes...I had surgery about 4 months ago to remove the bony growth and thankfully it was non-cancerous- I stopped all injections prior to surgery and have not resumed them....but it seems like the bony growth may be growing back....I originally planned to resume my Mod 1-29/IPA shots before bed but read an article that indicated that there is a possibility that this combination can promote bone formation(never even considered this)- I started freaking myself out....the enlarged joint had stayed the same for 8 years, but then after a little more than a year on 100 mcg each Mod 1-29/IPA it got bony growths on the injury site- Did I do this to myself?? Has anyone had this kind of experience or have any info on this subject? I am scared to start injecting again....

Last edited:
I am a 50 year old female, relatively fit and trim. Started injecting 100mcg of each Mod 1-29/Ipamoralin before bed every night- I purchased my product from the resource suggested from the Datbetrue website so it was my understanding that this was a very high quality product. My main focus was antiaging and maintaining muscle mass- I had no undesirable side affects and was consistent for about 1 1/2 years with about 2 or 3- 2 week off cycles thrown in there- I had sustained an injury to my foot about 8 years prior when a horse stepped on my foot and broke a few bones...it healed on its own but the joint at the base of my big toe was always a bit enlarged, but everything functioned ok and there was no pain....remember, that was about 8 years prior and there were no changes....but after about a year and 3 months injecting I noticed the joint shape starting to change, it looked like there was a pointed bone spur beginning to form on the top of the enlarged joint...it got large enough that it started causing me pain from rubbing raw inside my shoes...I couldn't fit into some shoes...I had surgery about 4 months ago to remove the bony growth and thankfully it was non-cancerous- I stopped all injections prior to surgery and have not resumed them....but it seems like the bony growth may be growing back....I originally planned to resume my Mod 1-29/IPA shots before bed but read an article that indicated that there is a possibility that this combination can promote bone formation(never even considered this)- I started freaking myself out....the enlarged joint had stayed the same for 8 years, but then after a little more than a year on 100 mcg each Mod 1-29/IPA it got bony growths on the injury site- Did I do this to myself?? Has anyone had this kind of experience or have any info on this subject? I am scared to start injecting again....
they had been having problems on the site with tom for some time, which was disappointing to hear because he's a really good guy, which leads me to believe that he did not know what he was being sold for raws... i just dont understand why on earth you would even be using peptides period.. i understand you wanted anti aging but there are far safer ways to do this... you really dont know what you were using... there has been a MAJOR problem with peptides for the last year or so with all the products being sent it being very very poor quality to the point where people do not even know wtf they are getting... this was a VERY bad idea for you to do.. im not really sure what to tell you here because there's no way to tell what you were actually using...

I had been a member of that Datbtrue for quite some time and really paid attention to what people were saying about peptides...and their benefits for anti aging...This website was suggesting that this combination was the new age version of Sermoralin which is readily available at anti aging salons....I really tried to pay attention and educate myself before I jumped in....and the word was that People of the Datbtrue website had been using Toms products for years and there was even a direct link to his contact info from the website....I had very positive results with skin tone and appearance....but of course I had the bone growth issue which I don't know if the two were linked....I would be happy to listen to your suggestions to what I can use as a safer alternative(that I can afford)....I understand what you are saying, and I do agree that one never can be positively sure what you are injecting....but in my vast research of online forums...anti aging forums...bodybuilding forums...everyone speaks so highly of it...and based on a large population everyone was having such great luck with Tom....so I thought I was making some kind of educated decision....but in light of the bone growth thing, I am kind of scared now....and I was hoping to hear some feedback....and if anyone else experienced anything like this....thank you for your reply....would be interested in any other suggestions that you may have

I had been a member of that Datbtrue for quite some time and really paid attention to what people were saying about peptides...and their benefits for anti aging...This website was suggesting that this combination was the new age version of Sermoralin which is readily available at anti aging salons....I really tried to pay attention and educate myself before I jumped in....and the word was that People of the Datbtrue website had been using Toms products for years and there was even a direct link to his contact info from the website....I had very positive results with skin tone and appearance....but of course I had the bone growth issue which I don't know if the two were linked....I would be happy to listen to your suggestions to what I can use as a safer alternative(that I can afford)....I understand what you are saying, and I do agree that one never can be positively sure what you are injecting....but in my vast research of online forums...anti aging forums...bodybuilding forums...everyone speaks so highly of it...and based on a large population everyone was having such great luck with Tom....so I thought I was making some kind of educated decision....but in light of the bone growth thing, I am kind of scared now....and I was hoping to hear some feedback....and if anyone else experienced anything like this....thank you for your reply....would be interested in any other suggestions that you may have

yes sermorelin is readily available at hrt clinics, this is all true, however peptides coming into the country for more than a year now have been having major quality and authenticity issues... this is pure fact and well known... tom was always spot on but he started to have trouble as well and it was definitely not him doing it, it was more so what was being sent to him... dat had to close his forum as well... generally, sermorelin is supposed to be very safe but you have to have authentic sermorelin, clearly... what are the specific benefits you want to gain so i can help you

It's called "datbetrue" so it must be legit. The name is a giant red flag for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called "datbetrue" so it must be legit. The name is a giant red flag for me.

he is very legit brother, he has been around for a VERY long time, i mean VERY long but you know how things go and some things are out of others control but i would never have one bad thing to say about him

Dats site was legit - he has since discontinued for health reasons but to the OP. It's hard to say that the Ipamorelin caused any one growth like that. I have used Ipamorelin for a long time and have had many broken bones etc from racing. I would consult your Dr. and if you really think the peptide has caused the growth then please discontinue. As Dylan has stated many peptides are very skeptical now. I have since stopped using them cause I am not convinced they are being made with certifiable quality.

yes sermorelin is readily available at hrt clinics, this is all true, however peptides coming into the country for more than a year now have been having major quality and authenticity issues... this is pure fact and well known... tom was always spot on but he started to have trouble as well and it was definitely not him doing it, it was more so what was being sent to him... dat had to close his forum as well... generally, sermorelin is supposed to be very safe but you have to have authentic sermorelin, clearly... what are the specific benefits you want to gain so i can help you

I followed the "Datbetrue" website pretty closely watching the posts and this is the first that I have ever heard about questionable quality issues with Toms products- I never heard anything negative- I am aware that peptide quality was always a shot in the dark when dealing with many other websites...but I have never, ever heard anything about problems that Tom may have encountered with quality- there were so many followers of the Datbetrue website, that it was my feeling that if there was a quality issue with Toms products sooner of later someone would notice...I do realize that the Datbetrue forum has been closed down...so again, I felt that I was making a good choice in the place I chose to obtain my peptides.

Dylan, I did watch some of your videos on YouTube...specifically the ones on CJC 1295 and Ipamoralin....and it didn't sound to me as though the products were unfavorable to you(good high quality products)....I realize that you gave an overview- but none of it sounded negative...anyway, the benefits of such peptides as well as Sermoralin seem great...what does a person do if they wish to obtain these peptides for themselves instead of going to an HRT clinic and spending hundreds(If not thousands) to be professionally injected? I wasn't sure, but I thought maybe you even used-or had used- these products yourself...

But all-in-all I think I am scared about resuming any injections....my specific objective for any supplementation is antiaging...skin tone...lean body mass....I am not a body builder, just an active trim gal that wishes to maintain her youthful look....so anything that I can do as far as supplementation I am certainly willing---the obvious choices, good rest, eating right...plenty of pure water, I am already doing- plus I am on Bioidentical hormone replacement with a bioidentical doctor- my levels are monitored with bloodwork-. Would love to hear your input-

Thanks-

Dats site was legit - he has since discontinued for health reasons but to the OP. It's hard to say that the Ipamorelin caused any one growth like that. I have used Ipamorelin for a long time and have had many broken bones etc from racing. I would consult your Dr. and if you really think the peptide has caused the growth then please discontinue. As Dylan has stated many peptides are very skeptical now. I have since stopped using them cause I am not convinced they are being made with certifiable quality.

I appreciate your input...and it does mean something that you yourself have stopped using peptides because of quality issues...damn...and things had been going so good.....sigh....back to the drawing board....I will not be resuming peptide injections....

I followed the "Datbetrue" website pretty closely watching the posts and this is the first that I have ever heard about questionable quality issues with Toms products- I never heard anything negative- I am aware that peptide quality was always a shot in the dark when dealing with many other websites...but I have never, ever heard anything about problems that Tom may have encountered with quality- there were so many followers of the Datbetrue website, that it was my feeling that if there was a quality issue with Toms products sooner of later someone would notice...I do realize that the Datbetrue forum has been closed down...so again, I felt that I was making a good choice in the place I chose to obtain my peptides.

Dylan, I did watch some of your videos on YouTube...specifically the ones on CJC 1295 and Ipamoralin....and it didn't sound to me as though the products were unfavorable to you(good high quality products)....I realize that you gave an overview- but none of it sounded negative...anyway, the benefits of such peptides as well as Sermoralin seem great...what does a person do if they wish to obtain these peptides for themselves instead of going to an HRT clinic and spending hundreds(If not thousands) to be professionally injected? I wasn't sure, but I thought maybe you even used-or had used- these products yourself...

But all-in-all I think I am scared about resuming any injections....my specific objective for any supplementation is antiaging...skin tone...lean body mass....I am not a body builder, just an active trim gal that wishes to maintain her youthful look....so anything that I can do as far as supplementation I am certainly willing---the obvious choices, good rest, eating right...plenty of pure water, I am already doing- plus I am on Bioidentical hormone replacement with a bioidentical doctor- my levels are monitored with bloodwork-. Would love to hear your input-

i know for a fact tom was having problems.. you probably would not ever see or hear about it on the site, but i know people you would not know etc. but if you feel you know then go for it... im not going to make it a debate... i know for a fact he was having problems with quality... i always got mine from him in the past... also, my videos are overviews of the compounds and not Dylan opinions... i do videos on my opinions but in a factual video, its not a place to give opinion and bias, its time to give what the facts are supposed to be, which don't always hold true in different situations... it depends on many underlying factors... i have used all of the peptides you listed except sermorelin... ive use cjc and ipam several times but never got what i hoped from them.. peptides have always fallen a bit short of expectation for me personally... thats why i never invested the time in them like i have with sarms because i did not feel the purpose due to the results seen...

personally, mk677 would be all you need here and perhaps mk2866... you need nothing more than that.. you run 677 for a year continuously.. ive done several articles and videos on them all... why dont you read up a bit first... start with my articles here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have many videos on each that you can easily find... i can show you the protocols etc. if you like, but you should read first and get your comfort level there...

Read about it...have a few questions...

i know for a fact tom was having problems.. you probably would not ever see or hear about it on the site, but i know people you would not know etc. but if you feel you know then go for it... im not going to make it a debate... i know for a fact he was having problems with quality... i always got mine from him in the past... also, my videos are overviews of the compounds and not Dylan opinions... i do videos on my opinions but in a factual video, its not a place to give opinion and bias, its time to give what the facts are supposed to be, which don't always hold true in different situations... it depends on many underlying factors... i have used all of the peptides you listed except sermorelin... ive use cjc and ipam several times but never got what i hoped from them.. peptides have always fallen a bit short of expectation for me personally... thats why i never invested the time in them like i have with sarms because i did not feel the purpose due to the results seen...

personally, mk677 would be all you need here and perhaps mk2866... you need nothing more than that.. you run 677 for a year continuously.. ive done several articles and videos on them all... why dont you read up a bit first... start with my articles here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have many videos on each that you can easily find... i can show you the protocols etc. if you like, but you should read first and get your comfort level there...

I read about MK677 and like what I hear....but I'm a little nervous about the hunger factor- not interested in packing on the pounds. What is your experienced opinion on what other women have experienced with this product...? I was only able to find limited information on MK677's makeup, since this is not my area of expertise, I am guessing that it is synthetic in nature, as opposed to being a natural compound...???
And lastly, I notice that most products are liquid- is sub-Q absorption superior to taking this product in pill form and going through the GI tract? Of course as with any new supplement I would start out with a small dose....looking forward to a replacement that would help with achy joints and antiaging benefits since I feel some achiness returning since I have been off peptides- Thanks in advance for your feedback!

I read about MK677 and like what I hear....but I'm a little nervous about the hunger factor- not interested in packing on the pounds. What is your experienced opinion on what other women have experienced with this product...? I was only able to find limited information on MK677's makeup, since this is not my area of expertise, I am guessing that it is synthetic in nature, as opposed to being a natural compound...???
And lastly, I notice that most products are liquid- is sub-Q absorption superior to taking this product in pill form and going through the GI tract? Of course as with any new supplement I would start out with a small dose....looking forward to a replacement that would help with achy joints and antiaging benefits since I feel some achiness returning since I have been off peptides- Thanks in advance for your feedback!

the hunger issue is not unbearable and can be controlled if you know how to eat properly to control it... it subsides in 1-4 weeks and that is just person to person dependent... i would have you run it at a lower dose and you would not experience it nearly as much... you would run half the dose, keeping it at 12.5 mg per day... the liquid is far superior to the pill form.. what do you mean sub q? this is ORALLY taken.. there is no injection... its a liquid and its the purest form you can find... it is OFTEN counterfeited because of the extreme cost of production on it... there is a TON of info on it so im not sure where you are looking... i have done articles, videos and there is an abundance of info everywhere on 677... they have been doing studies on it since the late 90's... you will find more info on it than any other sarm or product grouped with sarms... sarmsx has the pure form of it and the results have shown through everyone using it...

the hunger issue is not unbearable and can be controlled if you know how to eat properly to control it... it subsides in 1-4 weeks and that is just person to person dependent... i would have you run it at a lower dose and you would not experience it nearly as much... you would run half the dose, keeping it at 12.5 mg per day... the liquid is far superior to the pill form.. what do you mean sub q? this is ORALLY taken.. there is no injection... its a liquid and its the purest form you can find... it is OFTEN counterfeited because of the extreme cost of production on it... there is a TON of info on it so im not sure where you are looking... i have done articles, videos and there is an abundance of info everywhere on 677... they have been doing studies on it since the late 90's... you will find more info on it than any other sarm or product grouped with sarms... sarmsx has the pure form of it and the results have shown through everyone using it...

I apologize....I used the wrong term- not sub-Q....I meant Sublingual....under the tongue....

I apologize....I used the wrong term- not sub-Q....I meant Sublingual....under the tongue....
you NEVER take them like that either... thats the worst thing you could do... you just take it straight down.. im telling you right now, if you take it sublingual, you are going to be VERY sorry... they are suspended in grain alcohol... i guarantee you do that once it will be the last time you do it

you NEVER take them like that either... thats the worst thing you could do... you just take it straight down.. im telling you right now, if you take it sublingual, you are going to be VERY sorry... they are suspended in grain alcohol... i guarantee you do that once it will be the last time you do it

LOL....got it!!

Top Bottom