napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodybuilding or aesthetic

I actually can't believe Jeremy Buendia hasn't crossed over into classic physique. That dude is looking absolutely insane right now a couple weeks from the Olympia

No kidding. Freaking monster. So much mass. I'm afraid it will hurt him.

Sadik... I'd rather drop plates on my bare feet. I have a very biased opinion on certain classes as at the amateur level the disparity in expectation is so wide it hurts. Depending on who shows up to a show almost anyone can get a pro card in physique and it does the class a disservice. I've seen guys win shows and I'm like wtf just happened here, then they go elsewhere and are destroyed because someone with a real physique shows up. It's fucking alarming. I know a kid (maybe 22 max) that's had his pro card a minute and he trains ppl. The guy looks like a swimmer more than a physique competitor. To me it's all a matter of reality... the top guys are fairly jacked, the average joe.... is the average joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadik... I'd rather drop plates on my bare feet. I have a very biased opinion on certain classes as at the amateur level the disparity in expectation is so wide it hurts. Depending on who shows up to a show almost anyone can get a pro card in physique and it does the class a disservice. I've seen guys win shows and I'm like wtf just happened here, then they go elsewhere and are destroyed because someone with a real physique shows up. It's fucking alarming. I know a kid (maybe 22 max) that's had his pro card a minute and he trains ppl. The guy looks like a swimmer more than a physique competitor. To me it's all a matter of reality... the top guys are fairly jacked, the average joe.... is the average joe.

thats why i have never been able to even get into it... its pointless... with such disparity etc. its not even fun to watch or get into... you know when we watch football and basketball, the best fucking players win, period...

I'm 275 ish right now around 10 % body fat if I get stage ready Ill be around 250 + - a couple . Of like too be 270 stage ready and 300 in the off-season beach lean. But I'm 6'5" so that's not mass monster its about as big as I could get and maintain an aesthetic shape and waist line

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'm 275 ish right now around 10 % body fat if I get stage ready Ill be around 250 + - a couple . Of like too be 270 stage ready and 300 in the off-season beach lean. But I'm 6'5" so that's not mass monster its about as big as I could get and maintain an aesthetic shape and waist line

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Yeah bro being 6'8 I feel like i need to be like 285-300 to step on stage and be able to compete and actually be in the running. People don't understand the struggle of being tall lol

Damn you tall mother fuckers! I'm over here with my short 5'9" ass lol

Lmao that's why I get confused with gear cause I feel like I need to raise my doses because the recommended is for the average guy which is 5'9. You know?

Top Bottom