napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork(second time)

FitGuy1213

I recently had some issues regarding my "vigor" overall if you will. Got blood work done again
Results are as follows. Estriadol is HIGH!IMG_0708.jpg maybe this is why I began to loose some muscle mass and put on fat. Also could explain lack of motivation to workout and loss of libido. If there's any other numbers that pop out please let me know. I feel like my LDL is a bit too high considering how healthy I eat. Thank you.

Last edited:
You're going to have to fix that bro. Can't read anything in that pic to tell you anything

Yes E2 is high but it's not extremely high. Are you in pct or still on cycle? That won't be to hard to get back down. I have seen in the upper 100s before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes E2 is high but it's not extremely high. Are you in pct or still on cycle? That won't be to hard to get back down. I have seen in the upper 100s before

Yeah. Not that high at all. Mine spiked a little out of range - 52 I believe... a week after a 200mg Testosterone shot. Nothing to be alarmed about unless it continues to rise. Google a little and you can find more details as well.

Not currently on anything. Haven't taken anything ever besides a SARMs cycle which ended in October. PCT was proper.

Just looked at your previous bloodwork thread. So all you ran was a sarm stack?
Looks like your testosterone has bounced back nicely. That's good to see.
My guess would be your body is making extra estrogen because of the rise in your testosterone levels causing a rebound effect. Everything should even out soon. Your e2 is elevated but it's not super high to cause a lot of concern.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You think even 6 months post SARMs it's still evening out ? Glad to hear it's not too high like I originally thought. And yeah my test levels actually bounced back literally perfectlly. Slightly higher than before my SARMs cycle.

Curious if running arimistane will help lower the estrogen to a more acceptable level?...any input on that would be great. I have arimistane currently going to start at 50mg/day to see if I begin to feel better.

Well since it's not to high you could use Arimidex since it's not as strong as Aromisin. Maybe like .5 Twice a week for 2 weeks cause it won't take much to get it back down. But that's just me I'm not a senior guy on here but I have had a cycle where it was in the 60s at the end and have done that to get it down a little.

Appreciate the input...I was wondering if arimistane had enough strength to knock down estrogen. From what I've read in research it should. If not I'll try arimidex. I'll have to get bloods done in another 6 weeks or so to see what's going on

i would like to see your estrogen around 30 or slightly above.. the good thing is that it won't take long to get there.. its not crazy high but some people can definitely be effected by that in a negative way more than others... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

i would run 1 full dropper every day for ONE WEEK, then drop to every other day the next 5 weeks and i would expect it to be under control very nicely...

Appreciate the help!! In this case you think aromasin would work better than arimistane ? You obviously recommended Exemestane for a reason. Just curious if arimistane is strong enough to get estrogen down that much. Thanks again for the help. It's been a frustrating few months, I thought I had low T problems, but when I saw 960 I was very surprised !

Appreciate the help!! In this case you think aromasin would work better than arimistane ? You obviously recommended Exemestane for a reason. Just curious if arimistane is strong enough to get estrogen down that much. Thanks again for the help. It's been a frustrating few months, I thought I had low T problems, but when I saw 960 I was very surprised !
its not even a fair fight... i would use fucking arimidex over arimistane and most people know i dont care for arimidex bro...

Got my order in today, dosing full dropper tonight before bed. Going to try to keep my dosing schedule late at night as I heard it is better. Either way. Going to run this aro for the next 6 weeks then bloodwork...hope things get better !

Got my order in today, dosing full dropper tonight before bed. Going to try to keep my dosing schedule late at night as I heard it is better. Either way. Going to run this aro for the next 6 weeks then bloodwork...hope things get better !
it will bro... keep us updated on how it goes and let me know anytime you have questions

Top Bottom