napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods are in. Suggestions?

Hey guys. I got my blood work in. I made a post yesterday about not having a sex drive, not getting erections, and that I'm in pct for 3 weeks now today. I did a test only cycle for 8 weeks, I got off because my test level was only at 1960 (should be a bit higher).
I'll attach the results but incase it doesn't come thru clear, my test level is 830. My estradiol level is 15.2. Almost everything is within proper levels (shocked) other then my BUN levels. Which a quick Google search says that's kidneys and liver. The reading was 24. And the range is 6-20. And my BUN/creatinine is high, 22. With a range of 8-19.

Why aren't I getting a sex drive back? That's good levels with everything.. is it just because I'm in pct and time will cure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-16-09-22-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-16-09-22-04.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 23
maybe you should slow down and wait and not put so much stress on yourself about having a sex drive. it will bounce back with the proper pct and keep an eye on it

Where is your SHBG and prolactin at? If either one is high that could also be contributing. A lot of times sex drive is more mental than anything too, so that obviously is not anything you can change in bloodwork.

maybe u are used to the way it was on gear and now that it is leaving your system it seems off but maybe its not..

Where is your SHBG and prolactin at? If either one is high that could also be contributing. A lot of times sex drive is more mental than anything too, so that obviously is not anything you can change in bloodwork.

I don't believe my blood work tested for those? Unless it's abbreviated for something. I really dint think its mental and I really disagree with everyone's suggestions. I'm not expecting to be a walking boner, but not getting hard at all or getting a partial boner once or so thru the day? Not thinking about sex at all? I'm newly married lol..

i agree with rick, shbg and proactin. i cant read the bloods, its too small but it as you said your numbers are good. coming off a super elevated TEST level can make you feel depressed/in the dumps as well and affect mood/libido. you go from feeling like superman to being "normal" again and sometimes can get a little flacid / lose pump or maybe lose a tiny bit of weight, it will make you depressed..

i agree with rick, shbg and proactin. i cant read the bloods, its too small but it as you said your numbers are good. coming off a super elevated TEST level can make you feel depressed/in the dumps as well and affect mood/libido. you go from feeling like superman to being "normal" again and sometimes can get a little flacid / lose pump or maybe lose a tiny bit of weight, it will make you depressed..

Alright thanks I was waiting for you to chime in lol. I dont know if my blood test has those in it. What would prolactin be under? Would it just say prolactin? Or some abbreviated word or symbol? I doubt it was deca... Deca wouldn't give me a 2000 test level

Is there a way to see a clear pic. Like take a picture of the printout to see it clear its all fuzzy.

PHURIOUS

5eac04f85ff793112c097468b6c4d59d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Top Bottom