napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 effects on HDL cholesterol levels (study)

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Here is a copy of the study conducted using GW-501516, and its effects on HDL (good cholesterol) for those with low levels.

This is particularly important to those of us that run cycles, which can negatively affect our lipids by lowering HDL and raising LDL. This is one of the many reasons that GW is an excellent choice for cycle support during a cycle to help control cholesterol levels.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22814748

Here is a copy of the study conducted using GW-501516, and its effects on HDL (good cholesterol) for those with low levels.

This is particularly important to those of us that run cycles, which can negatively affect our lipids by lowering HDL and raising LDL. This is one of the many reasons that GW is an excellent choice for cycle support during a cycle to help control cholesterol levels.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22814748

thanks for posting bro... this is extremely pertinent and very helpful to so many... cholesterol is obviously a major problem in the united states and also a big issue with steroid use... this is a big game changer for so many and seeing all the attributes gw has shows why it is called the ultimate performance enhancer...

thanks for posting bro... this is extremely pertinent and very helpful to so many... cholesterol is obviously a major problem in the united states and also a big issue with steroid use... this is a big game changer for so many and seeing all the attributes gw has shows why it is called the ultimate performance enhancer...

I agree completely. There is so much with GW as far as benefits that many people don't realize. Adding this into your cycle, can drastically change everything for general health purposes, especially with compounds like Tren. I've had bloodwork dome while deep into a Tren cycle with GW, and my numbers looked great. It's for this reason I try to include GW into all of my cycles.

When I do my tren cycle I definitely plan to use GW. Are there any other compounds that would greatly benefit GW use?

When I do my tren cycle I definitely plan to use GW. Are there any other compounds that would greatly benefit GW use?
Any and all AAS can negatively affect your lipids, so any cycle can benefit from GW.

Obviously the more harsh compounds like Anadrol, Tren, Halo, Winstrol, etc are going to affect it the most. However anything can. Even a mild test dose can throw off your lipids a bit

Very true.. I've had my good cholesterol in single digits.. My doctor about had the heart attack I was supposed to have lol

Yeh that's not good at all! My blood pressure, lipids, and HR all are excellent on some fairly heavy cycles when I use GW

this is another reason why GW is so beneficial while using tren... tren has a very bad effect on cholesterol as do so many other steroids and countless have begun to incorporate gw regularly with tren use and are saving themselves from this issue...

Giving this a bump. Great read and just ordered some GW to hep with my lipids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is another reason why GW is so beneficial while using tren... tren has a very bad effect on cholesterol as do so many other steroids and countless have begun to incorporate gw regularly with tren use and are saving themselves from this issue...

GW should be a staple to every cycle IMO for this reason alone. Very necessary.

I've had incredible results taking Slo-Niacin for lipids and love the fact you get a great pump with it and increase vascularity. I'm interested to see how GW works for me as I'll be taking a SARM stack starting in December (GW, S-4, Ostarine) for 8-12 weeks while getting my bloods done through my TRT doctor in January.

I've had incredible results taking Slo-Niacin for lipids and love the fact you get a great pump with it and increase vascularity. I'm interested to see how GW works for me as I'll be taking a SARM stack starting in December (GW, S-4, Ostarine) for 8-12 weeks while getting my bloods done through my TRT doctor in January.

I have no doubt you'll love it bro. Can't ever go wrong with the tried and true triple stack

gw was originally designed as a treatment for cholesterol and you will quickly see the positive effect it has on your lipid profile...

Def post that blood work man when you get it.

Top Bottom