napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious - New Prices/Updated List

I feel like every time I order from a source , this happens lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are interested, PM or email me (in siggy) for info. Some good deals, brothers and sisters :).
Hey bro how can I get I a chance to check out the new list. I really need a new domestic man. I don't feel like I can trust the really popular ones. if you wanna send an email it's [email protected] or just PM me back on here either way. thanks bud and just keep on being safe like you have

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

what's up guys. sorry about that, you guys do seem pretty cool, glad I could join you all.

Hey bro how can I get I a chance to check out the new list. I really need a new domestic man. I don't feel like I can trust the really popular ones. if you wanna send an email it's [email protected] or just PM me back on here either way. thanks bud and just keep on being safe like you have

You should never post your email publicly. All thru pm. That sends up a red flag buddy.

PHURIOUS

yeah bro I can't figure out the damn forum pm messages and shit. I've been trying to figure out how to delete it but nothings happening if anyone can help much appreciated. I hope I'm not causing anymore redflags than the people that can't wait a day before they bust out there own source to everyone and say crazy shit. it was on mistake I'm getting it off somehow I hope

yeah bro I can't figure out the damn forum pm messages and shit. I've been trying to figure out how to delete it but nothings happening if anyone can help much appreciated. I hope I'm not causing anymore redflags than the people that can't wait a day before they bust out there own source to everyone and say crazy shit. it was on mistake I'm getting it off somehow I hope

No it's fine. Do you use tapatalk on your phone or the computer?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom