napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood

That behavior is childish to say the least, I am needing help and I asked for it, I didn't get an answer, and it wasn't 2 hours of waiting! I made the threat on October 1st and It is almost October 4th
I'm not insulting anyone, I was just asking for help and I didn't receive one, simple as that.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
I am not being childish I am being honest if you are so worried about your blood work go see a doctor is what I am saying . You are being very demanding we have over thousands of members that ask questions I have asked questions and waited patiently. This attitude will not go well

Then you need to go back to the dr. You are having a low sperm count/ sex hormone issue. Not related to testosterone level as that is in range. Beyond that i can further advise. If you were on stwroids id say thats normal. But its on the low end for being natural

Then you need to go back to the dr. You are having a low sperm count/ sex hormone issue. Not related to testosterone level as that is in range. Beyond that i can further advise. If you were on stwroids id say thats normal. But its on the low end for being natural

Which of the two values are a low sperm count issue? What could be the implications of having a low sperm count and is there any solution ?

The vets will try to help.as much as they can they have a lot on their plate

Indeed they have. It's better to get advice from them than many doctors, my former doctor once said that protein supplements will damage my kidneys

Fsh being low shows possible low sperm. Just google fsh in wikipedia and u can read up on it. Dhea same thing wikipedia and it will explain much easier then me typing it all out

Indeed they have. It's better to get advice from them than many doctors, my former doctor once said that protein supplements will damage my kidneys

I understand brother Phurious is leading you in the right direction

And he wasnt wrong. Excessive supplements of any kind will put a strain on liver and kidneys as they filter blood and waste water. Ie pee. When u ovee do it on non food type protein over time it will stress them out. Thats why real food is better and the proper amount of protein fpr ur body not over doing it

Top Bottom