napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood

JeffFran

My doctor asked me to do another bloodwork but in some specific areas, my results were:

PHT: 40,0 ng/L
FSH: 1,4 mUI/mL
DHEA: <0,2 ng/ML
Total Testosterone: 5.84 ng/ml
Free Testosterone: 3,20 pg/mL

Could someone tell me how does it look? DHEA and FSH are quite low I guess and If so what consequences does it bring ?

People I think it's quite disrespecting seeing people post replies in other posts and I am trying to have some help in my bloodwork not a random topic

Im not sure but from what i can see all values are in range. So maybe thats why no one is replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People I think it's quite disrespecting seeing people post replies in other posts and I am trying to have some help in my bloodwork not a random topic
Calm down bro. I literally see about 100 threads a day and sometimes I don't get to every one of them right away but I do get to them. That's a little uncalled for

As for your bloodwork I don't see anything alarming at all or anything to worry about

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm sorry... let me pause life to answer you and only you... if you see people answering questions maybe did you think we can't see your post until we all leave the thread we're on? Quit acting like a sensitive person before I share my thoughts on your previous cycles and results bro... you aren't the only person with questions. Quit making me act like a fucking dick.

Hey now ....he's obviously a democrat and feels entitled.

I'm the only Democrat around here... but this guy, Geez. He thinks we exist for him to grace us with his presence and bestow all he doesn't know upon us... yeah JeffFran how about you answer a question for once bud.

Why dont we stop with the insults and the fucking jokes and bullshit and help the guy. Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calm down bro. I literally see about 100 threads a day and sometimes I don't get to every one of them right away but I do get to them. That's a little uncalled for

As for your bloodwork I don't see anything alarming at all or anything to worry about

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

DHEA and FSH are kinda low, and I don't know what could have caused it since I don't have a very extent knowledge on this topic

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

I'm sorry... let me pause life to answer you and only you... if you see people answering questions maybe did you think we can't see your post until we all leave the thread we're on? Quit acting like a sensitive person before I share my thoughts on your previous cycles and results bro... you aren't the only person with questions. Quit making me act like a fucking dick.

Lol!? But since when I said that you should pause ur life or what you are doing? I just made a threat asking for help and I didn't receive an answer. If I was an expert I wouldn't have done it but I'm not.
I would like to understand your allegation about my previous cycles and results to be honest because I couldn't get it.
And to add up, I know I'm not the only one who makes questions but maybe I waited for too long for an answer without getting one, so before you attack me think twice since you weren't the one who needs help to understand the results I've gotten which are two values quite low and I'd like to understand those and everything that envolves it

May i ask your age. Dhea and fsh has to do w sex hormones and sperm count.

Talk to your doctor if you cannot wait for the replies
That behavior is childish to say the least, I am needing help and I asked for it, I didn't get an answer, and it wasn't 2 hours of waiting! I made the threat on October 1st and It is almost October 4th
I'm not insulting anyone, I was just asking for help and I didn't receive one, simple as that.

Top Bottom