napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work

neeleen

Does anyone recommend a lab for Blood Work? What items are recommended that I look for. Thanks for the help fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone recommend a lab for Blood Work? What items are recommended that I look for. Thanks for the help fellas!

What was you running?
Privatelabs.com

What was you running?
Privatelabs.com

Thanks Man!
I haven't ran anything yet. I wanted to get some pre labs done beforehand. Dylan and RickRock have suggested a stack for me.

GW, Rad, S4
Tongkat Ali

Small PCT- GW, LiquiClo

Thanks bro! I'll get it. I'm new to this and trying to learn, I appreciate the help. What are the main items that you look for in BW? And I assume the "female hormone panel" provides a test in these? Thanks for any insight you can provide!

No problem bro, we all have to start somewhere. When I joined this forum a year ago I didn't know how to read / interpret my blood test results and relied upon my doctor to do so. Now, I can take look at it and know exactly what's going on, what has changed and what that change means...usually, 90% of the time.

When you order the test it tells you everything that will be included on that test. When your blood work results come in, post them up or PM me and we will help you out.

No problem bro, we all have to start somewhere. When I joined this forum a year ago I didn't know how to read / interpret my blood test results and relied upon my doctor to do so. Now, I can take look at it and know exactly what's going on, what has changed and what that change means...usually, 90% of the time.

When you order the test it tells you everything that will be included on that test. When your blood work results come in, post them up or PM me and we will help you out.

Absolutely! Thanks for the help bro!

Top Bottom