napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Results - Need Advice

Nate28

I got my blood work back today. Running 500mg Test CYP. each week. Dragon Pharm and 12.5 EOD of Aromasin., 9 weeks into it. Should my test levels be higher? What should i do to lower estrogen? My nips are sore, forming a knot behind them.

Attachments

• Lab.jpg
    Lab.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 26
you ran a capped test dude... how do we know what your overall test is... it caps at 1500... you have to run an uncapped test to see where it is over 1500 but the bigger issue is your estrogen... theres no way you have legit aromasin dude... you need to lower your test dose, which is clearly too high and runn 25 mg per day of aromasin but i would consider getting something different asap because you are going to have a serious fucking mess on your hands

Thank you for getting back to me! I have been using a SARM Aromasin but I will try to find a local source that has AI's. I have used pharmacomstore but there shipping takes a while. What do you mean getting something different? I used the link to the femal hormone test off another post in here so joe do I get the uncapped test?

what do you mean you are using a SARM aromasin.. .that doesnt even make sense... privatemdlabs has an uncapped test... it needs to say LC/MS-MS

It is a liquid SARMS version of EXEMESTANE. I got it from Evolving Nation website because a bud recommend them and it was fast shipping. Pharmacom is the only place i know that has AI's that i know are legit. I am searching now for a domestic but i am going to put a order in with pharmacon. I have been using Anastrozole, do you think i should use Letozole instead?

yeah, you definitely dont have a legit ai and thats evident by the brand you bought and your bloodwork... no, you do not need letro at all, you need to stop listening to people that give you shit advice and you just need a real ai man...

thank you for taking the time to help! i am ordering Aromasin today and will take 25mg a day. And get blood work done after running it for a week.

Top Bottom