napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Interpretations................Really Confused! Please Help

Boston-George

Ok so now I am really confused. As my previous posts depict, I WAS ready and contemplating my next cycle but recent bloodwork results have me extremely bamboozled.

So my last bloodwork test was performed on 8-1-18 , which was approximatley 3 weeks after completing ptc.

View attachment BR results 2 (1).pdf

Just for safe measures I have decided to take another labtest at a different facility, still using Private Md labs. Test was taken on 8/27/18 seen below.

View attachment Blood work 8-28 (1).pdf

As one can see, my estrogen lvls have almost doubled and my Test has dropped by approximately 20%.

I highly doubt mismanagement of test samples form the labs. Does anyone have any logical explanations? I have been clean for 2.5 months now, diet and sleep in check. The only thing I could think of was maybe the fact that I began using cbd oil around 8-5-16, and have been using it every day since then . Granted, I have read a few articles and studies online and some seem contradictive while others fail to mention hormone lvls other than the fact that this oil may reduce or cause weight gain.

Furthermore, I have also noticed that I am holding excess watar weight but at this point , who knows.
Also, for what its worth, my sex drive is still consistent and active , so I have yet to experience any effects on my libido...

400 mg test only cycle 12 weeks

pct 4 weeks = clomid /nolva and AI 1.2mg twice a week because if I used AI more often it would drop my estogen below 20

yes seems strange to me to have that much change... did you take the test in the morning both times?

You ,I tht be having some estrogen rebound after coming off pct which will raise estrogen and cause your test to drop a bit as a result. Low dose some AI for a couple weeks and retest

Yes ok course but like I said I would only use aromisin at 12.5 mg about 2 times a week because if I used it anymore it would lower my estrogen lvls below 20

Top Bottom