1st Cycle:
100ml Wistrol
60mg Clen 100 tabs

2nd Cycle:
100ml Testosterone
100ml Winstrol
10mg Winstrol tab 50 tabs
60mg Clen 100 Tabs

My problem is im getting less erection. Low sex drive, low libido, and no morning erection. trouble in getting erection and difficult to sustain it.

What actually is going on with me?

Please suggest me what all blood tests should i do to find out my actual problem?
Please Help

Did you run a pct after your cycle? Were you taking an AI to control estrogen?

I took Temoxifene 10 mg post cycle for 2 week and 5000iu HCG of 2 shot

That’s nothing at all.. that’s not even a PCT! It’s obvious that you’re feeling like shit... after a cycle you need to restart your natural testosterone and you need a FULL pct...

This is what you should run:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Run it 6 weeks and then get bloodwork done to see if you recovered...

Dont you think i should go for blood work first then i should start PCT accordingly.
I want to know what blood work should is do to get the problem please mention all blood test that can cause Erection , low sex drive problem

Sure, go and get bloodwork done... but it’s obvious that you’re feeling like shit if you didn’t run a pct! You are probably completely shutdown and your estrogen will be elevated, as you didn’t use an AI....

This is what you need to test:

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for your response.
Do i also need prolactin and progesterone test?
Will PCT work for me after 16 month of steroid Cycle??

Thanks for your response.
Do i also need prolactin and progesterone test?
Will PCT work for me after 16 month of steroid Cycle??

Deca/Npp, tren, etc are known to raise prolactin levels but you haven’t used any of these... right? However while you’re at it, you might as well test prolactin too, yes..

We don’t know if the PCT will work... we have no way of telling you...you were really reckless so I don’t know what you expected... Did you run steroids for 16 months without ever stopping?

No I only used steroid 16 month before in Sep 2016 for 4 month. I have some of blood test report what i did in last month .
MY Reports:.

E2 : 36.00 pg/ml (Adult: less than 62.0)
Total Test: 14.30 nmol/L (8.33 - 30.19)
LH : 1.49 mIU/ml. (1.14 - 8.75)
FSH : 1.41 mIU/ml (0.95 - 11.9)
TSH : 5.575 uIU/ml (0.35 - 4.94)
Prolactin: 11.56 ng/ml (3.46 - 19.4)
Progesterone : 1.11 ng/ml. (0.25 - 0.56)

I took one month PCT
My PCT:
clomid ---- 50mg/ed
Nolvadex ---- 20mg/ed
Caber ---- 0.25mg first 2 week
0.50mg last 2 week
Vitamin B6, D3 fatty acid supplement , test booster supplement

My Progesterone after PCT is:
Progesterone : 0.24 ng/ml. (0.10 - 0.20)
I will test Progesterone because this one is the only hormone which was not normal.

I stop taking Clomid after completing 4 week
I still didnt recover what should i do next please Help/

Last edited:
Top Bottom