5-10 cycle assist
7-10 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT: 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Ostarine 25mg day
GW 20 mg day

I was 178cm, 88kg when I start with cycle.
I manage to maintain the same kg, but I shredded myself till six-pack. So I am very happy about that.

Tomorrow is 11 week, so I will start with PCT. Today I did blood work and in attachment are my results.
Liver are evaluated and estrogen is too low. Do you think I should stop using aromasin? For liver I am using milk-thistle and liv 52 DS.

Of course it shut me down. But I still get a boner every morning, and I have no problem with ejaculating, only there is not much of sperm. In the gym I still can lift heavy and I get nice pumps. But I get tired after 30-45 min of workout. Before I was able easily to lift 1 hour and went to the bicycle after training.

So if someone can just check my result and give me some tips or something.

Thank you

Attachments

• Izvid_3674049_123348981_1_2_0_0.jpg
    Izvid_3674049_123348981_1_2_0_0.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
yes..stop taking the aromasin...you have crashed your estrogen...also your testosterone level is super low..

For 10 weeks you did 100mg of prop per week? Typical is 12 weeks and 100mg prop eod.
The amount of ejaculate does not mean anything.
I hope you have the correct pct.
Your liver enzymes are not so high to worry over it, but that is from your crappy anavar. See Mr Dylan's new vid on Tudca. You should start tudca now.

Your estradiol is crashed and you must feel sluggish.
Your test is low but hopefully pct will correct it.

Last edited:
I would run your PCT another week or two longer then what you got there. Estrogen is pretty low which explains your fatigue. GW should help with your Cholesterol levels so all in all I think your good. Personally I tend to look even better in PCT so I would expect some good things, especially since your running Ostarine. Good luck man.

For 10 weeks you did 100mg of prop per week? Typical is 12 weeks and 100mg prop eod.
The amount of ejaculate does not mean anything.
I hope you have the correct pct.
Your liver enzymes are not so high to worry over it, but that is from your crappy anavar. See Mr Dylan's new vid on Tudca. You should start tudca now.

Your estradiol is crashed and you must feel sluggish.
Your test is low but hopefully pct will correct it.

Yes 100mg prop eod. So can I do anything, or I just stop using aromasin and thats it?

I would run your PCT another week or two longer then what you got there. Estrogen is pretty low which explains your fatigue. GW should help with your Cholesterol levels so all in all I think your good. Personally I tend to look even better in PCT so I would expect some good things, especially since your running Ostarine. Good luck man.

Ok thank you :D

Yes 100mg prop eod. So can I do anything, or I just stop using aromasin and thats it?[/QUOTE

It looks like you worded your post to be prop every week. Yes lay off the aromasin for week or so and then back at every third day. Do your pct for about 6 weeks or so.You will feel shitty until your estrogen comes back up.

Top Bottom