napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BitCoin

nvusimages

Does anyone have experience with BitCoin?? I could use some help on the subject. Looking for a safe and fast site i can use. I see a ton of them out there. I dont understand how I use my bitcoins for purchases. Seems easy to purchase them but looks like it could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the site. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks bros!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I could legit go into a lecture about bit coin :p however to sum it up you can mine for your own bit coin via ur computer using a program. I think it was called Bitcoin wallet something along those lines. Bitcoin is digitical money clearly. But it's unmarked UNTRACABLE money which means if your buying Bitcoin to buy something possibly illegal (hypothetically speaking im not at all assuming) so if it's illegal or whatever, the whole purchase is UNTRACABLE its cloaked money that the Feds have yet to try and put a ban on. So it's the SAFEST way to buy things that are more affiliated with the deep web... That way you don't get caught also it's 1000% safer because let's say you use a credit card (in the case of online purchase clearly you have to) or in some cases PayPal. But let's say credit card, and the websites a scam that's now draining ur bank account through the card...well with Bitcoin you avoid that. Digital cash at a fixed value. I don't know everything about this topic but I do know some things about it. Any other questions I'll gladly answer :D. Overall it's just a safe way of protecting your money from greedy websites that fish for card users!

Coinbase.com is a solid Bitcoin site. Like ragingbill said it is digital money untraceable. But when you purchase Bitcoin it's different then the actual dollar. Let say 1 Bitcoin will cost you 200.00 USD. Bitcoin which generates a unique address that you would send to the seller. Bitcoins prices fluctuate everyday. Some days your Bitcoin can be worthy 300USD or drop as lower them your purchased it.

guys are speaking a foreign language to me. i need to read up on stuff like this.

There are many wallets you can get.
You can use the wallet on coinbase. But if you want to remain anonymous download a wallet, and get your coins from localbitcoins.

guys are speaking a foreign language to me. i need to read up on stuff like this.

I feel the same way. I've looked into bitcoin a little bit but it goes slightly over my head lol. It definitely looks promising and a better alternative to mg/wu. I'll have to take a weekend and learn it one of these days...

Bitcoins have been around quite awhile. Catching on really strong the last few years they have now become very popular. Especially for buying things online anonymously.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It's just like foreign exchange, or the stock market.
You can buy a position, and you can sell it if you want. The value fluctuates like any other currency. If the bitcoin market crashes, you will loose all your money.
But you won't buy coins until your ready to use them, you may loose or gain a few $ during that time frame.

lmao I am with yall its over my head but the WU/MG shit is getting too sketchy with all the shit goin on with Is IS and all that shit, they are tracking shit and stopping shit at customs a lot more, from all that was said its not like you can buy bitcoins today and use them today, you have to buy them a week or so in advance right?

Bitcoin is far too expensive unless you are willing to make the investment. Just my two cents but what ever you are looking for that may need to be paid via Bitcoin can be found without using Bitcoin to purchase - you just gotta dig a little. It is nice to get in Tor browser and see someone selling something outrageous it's shady still just like a lot of stuff. I like to know who I'm dealing with.

Bitcoin is far too expensive unless you are willing to make the investment. Just my two cents but what ever you are looking for that may need to be paid via Bitcoin can be found without using Bitcoin to purchase - you just gotta dig a little. It is nice to get in Tor browser and see someone selling something outrageous it's shady still just like a lot of stuff. I like to know who I'm dealing with.
I don't buy into bitcoin anymore than I do venmo. Venmo is at least littered with collage kids and idiots who do ridiculous thing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bitcoin is transferred within 1 hour.
The price of bitcoin is whatever you buy. You don't need to buy 1 coin. You can buy however much you need.
If you need $36.00 , it would be something like .1128000 of a coin. Your broker may charge you a $2 fee for the transaction for buying and selling.
Someone on localbitcoins might charge you more.

Top Bottom